Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 106 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im sure you guys are well versed in the tales of the THEORY of evolution? now as you should know evolution is supposed to be us coming from monkeys and thats why were better because evolution is becoming better over time or something. now what if i told you that cant be true? remember how monkeys have hair all over their body? exactly, hair does have a great use: namely it keeps us warm. now if you paid attention you have nowhere near the hair of a monkey. how come? didnt we evolve and thus become a better version of monkeys?? why would we lose our hair, then suddenly need clothing to keep us warm. see what i mean? its impossible for us to be the better version of monkeys ergo evolution and by proxy darwin are both stupid as fuck. think for yourself dont let others think for you
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
soapmanwun said:
no just clearing up a common misconception about the theory
okay so what did we come from? and if its a misconception how do you know if you cant prove it? youre just guessing? lmao
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
44,113 Posts
Lahmacun said:
okay so what did we come from? and if its a misconception how do you know if you cant prove it? youre just guessing? lmao
I'm not the one that came up with the theory just explaining that people understand the theory incorrectly

If you want to argue against Darwinism then you should know the basics
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
soapmanwun said:
I'm not the one that came up with the theory just explaining that people understand the theory incorrectly

If you want to argue against Darwinism then you should know the basics
we learn as we do, one thing darwin didnt understand. he rather learned as he fantasized
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
nawf said:
Evolution is as much of a theory as the Big Bang and gravity at this point
i agree with this, theyre all phenomenons that cant be proven and are made up by a scientist
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,095 Posts
We evolved alongside monkeys, we didn't evolve from them.
I will take the word of scientists who spent decades of their life researching over some random with a pokemon avi shitposting
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
33,918 Posts
Rano said:
We evolved alongside monkeys, we didn't evolve from them.
I will take the word of scientists who spent decades of their life researching over some random with a pokemon avi shitposting
how dare u disregard the hours of research OP has done on youtube
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
30,583 Posts
because we started wearing clothes depending on the temperature
people who could switch between their body temperatures through clothes are better equiped for survival
body hair is like a clothing piece you cant get off
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
77,628 Posts
Lahmacun said:
okay so what did we come from? and if its a misconception how do you know if you cant prove it? youre just guessing? lmao
The theory states that we share a common anchestor.

Not that I believe in the evolution theory.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
77,628 Posts
My biggest problem is that we are the only one who is evolved this way.

And the supposed Neanderthalers are conviently dead.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Odeon said:
because we started wearing clothes depending on the temperature
people who could switch between their body temperatures through clothes are better equiped for survival
body hair is like a clothing piece you cant get off
real evolution would be body hair that we can retract like a cat retracts its nails, not a piece of clothing
also why would we need to adapt when apes dont?? those dudes doing just fine
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,236 Posts
I agree with OP, if evolution was real we'd have already grown wings, and be stronger than chimpanzees. Darwin was just misinformation agent :jordanlaff:
 
1 - 20 of 106 Posts
Top