Kanye to The banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
31,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats it like.... I mean, i never been to a boarding school in my life before and lived in America too

I might be going but I really dont want to cuz then i cant do my music production and gotta wait 2 years to do it and that be already tough to back to it and all.

Idk wat to do?

·
Registered
29,631 Posts
I went to a boarding school for high school... it kind of sucks, but if the schools in your area aren'y giving you the type of education you need, you gotta do what you gotta do :dno:

Any specific questions?

·
Banned
3,479 Posts
D Wo said:
I went to a boarding school for high school... it kind of sucks, but if the schools in your area aren'y giving you the type of education you need, you gotta do what you gotta do :dno:

Any specific questions?
what is boarding school like and why did you go there?

·
Premium Member
33,300 Posts
find a better career path than music production. thats just a pipe dream that a bunch of teens get hooked on.

·
Registered
29,631 Posts
Dose said:
what is boarding school like and why did you go there?
It's like college, but more structure and less freedom :dno:

... and I went completely by choice.  I hated all the schools in my area...

·
Registered
22,240 Posts
NE said:
find a better career path than music production. thats just a pipe dream that a bunch of teens get hooked on.
This.

A lot of guys like Timbaland and Ryan Leslie went to school and learned about musical theory. Production isn't just a fucking beatmaker and some equalizers :facepalm2:

Ryan Leslie was a fucking child prodigy at Harvard (he got accepted into Yale, Stanford and Harvard at the age of 14) before deciding to become a producer.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts