Kanye to The banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Gazoo said:
Damn. I might be copping these off of you. That's just to good of a deal to pass up on.
that would be great!! they are all boxed up and waiting. Also I have the custom metal shockmount for the Blue, I forgot to get a pic of it
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
173 Posts
Ivy Crimson said:
that would be great!! they are all boxed up and waiting. Also I have the custom metal shockmount for the Blue, I forgot to get a pic of it
Good looks bro!
So how did you like the Bluebird? Like I know its your mic and you're trying to sell it an all, so i expect you to be biased. But I just wanna hear your opinion on it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Gazoo said:
Good looks bro!
So how did you like the Bluebird? Like I know its your mic and you're trying to sell it an all, so i expect you to be biased. But I just wanna hear your opinion on it.
It's really good, seriously. It's because I'm getting these new mics from my friend who hand builds them. They are amazing. The overall quality of the mic is clear and present, you don't need a lot of it to cut through the mix.

I love the sound from the C1
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
6 people are watching it, I can't wait to see what it looks like in the final 10 minutes of auction
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
173 Posts
Ivy Crimson said:
It's really good, seriously. It's because I'm getting these new mics from my friend who hand builds them. They are amazing. The overall quality of the mic is clear and present, you don't need a lot of it to cut through the mix.

I love the sound from the C1
Awww yeeeee. :datass:
I hear nothing but good reviews from the Bluebird.
But I heard that both the C1 and the Bluebird are more brighter mics. So Im just curious on the sound quality, and was just wondering what you used them for. Also do you had any recordings I could check?
My bad if im putting you through the ringer with this stuff, but im just getting back into music and im just trying to get some quality pieces of gear again, and although a nice mic was on my list, I was actually just about to cop a Maschine, or a keyboard rack.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Gazoo said:
Awww yeeeee. :datass:
I hear nothing but good reviews from the Bluebird.
But I heard that both the C1 and the Bluebird are more brighter mics. So Im just curious on the sound quality, and was just wondering what you used them for. Also do you had any recordings I could check?
My bad if im putting you through the ringer with this stuff, but im just getting back into music and im just trying to get some quality pieces of gear again, and although a nice mic was on my list, I was actually just about to cop a Maschine, or a keyboard rack.
I have a Maschine, they are bright because people suck at mic technique haha

here is how it sounds

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
173 Posts
Ohhh myy gawddddd! :fire:
That ish cray!
The quality is so on point. Fuuuuuarkk. :mindfk:
Hows that Maschine though bruh? Is it everything its hyped up to be?
Oh, and just so you know, you just made my decision like 10 times harder..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
JadeD. said:
Ohhh myy gawddddd! :fire:
That ish cray!
The quality is so on point. Fuuuuuarkk. :mindfk:
Hows that Maschine though bruh? Is it everything its hyped up to be?
Oh, and just so you know, you just made my decision like 10 times harder..
I love it but I have no space on it so I put it on my lap haha
 
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Top