Kanye to The banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Banned
69,122 Posts
methrogen said:
hoodjams.wordpress.com

Would really appreciate feedback on this. Been reading KTT for a year and a bit but only started posting now.

Here's an example of some of my writing -

FEEDING THE LION

Ladies and gentleman, if you look to your left, you will see the Jumba, the world famous African lion. Who wants to feed Jumba? Small little girl, looking nervously at your parents - would you like to feed the lion? I'll take your hesitation as a yes and your "No" as a yes as well. Look, everyone, she's crying and pleading with her parents because of how much she wants to feed Jumba. Let's all chant "Feed the Lion" so her parents feel pressurized. No! Don't run away! The excitement must be getting to her. Somebody pin her down! Got her? Good. Carry her over here. But don't carry her in your arms. Carry her above your heads. Like a sacrifice. It will make feeding the lion more special for her. Come here. Now do as I say. Climb over the barrier protecting onlookers from lion attacks and give Jumba this piece of meat. Sorry, what's that? Is it safe? Well, does a bear shit in the woods, get brought over to our zoo, and then violently mauled by Jumba? I'm not sure. I didn't work here when that happened. But, from what I've heard, it was pretty fucked up.
Neat,I'll definitely read some more

1 - 2 of 2 Posts