Kanye to The banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I knooooow there is a connection but I can't seem to figure out what it is exactly.

His first verse he says, I'm black as the moon
Second he says, I'm black as the heart of a fucking Aryan, I'm black as the name of Tryone and Darius.

Like why the white imagery? Except the names.

Ends with, why did I weep when Trayvon Martin was in the streets when gangbanging made me kill a ***** blacker than me.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Zulander said:
I think the only thing that's white in those verses is the moon. Because he's referring to the heart of an aryan as being black. As in there's no light or good in them.
Yee definitely but isn't it ironic that Aryans are one of the whitest in terms of skin color
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,405 Posts
coozle said:
Yee definitely but isn't it ironic that Aryans are one of the whitest in terms of skin color
Yea, I think it's to paint a picture. He may be black in terms of his skin color, but the aryan is black in terms of his heart and the fact that they choose to do negative and evil things rather than good.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Zulander said:
Yea, I think it's to paint a picture. He may be black in terms of his skin color, but the aryan is black in terms of his heart and the fact that they choose to do negative and evil things rather than good.
And maybe the moon since it disappears in the darkness. We mightve figured it out!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,003 Posts
coozle said:
I knooooow there is a connection but I can't seem to figure out what it is exactly.

His first verse he says, I'm black as the moon
Second he says, I'm black as the heart of a fucking Aryan, I'm black as the name of Tryone and Darius.

Like why the white imagery? Except the names.

Ends with, why did I weep when Trayvon Martin was in the streets when gangbanging made me kill a ***** blacker than me.

Referring to the dark side of the moon, the darkness in the hearts of racist and the literal darkness associated with the names of tyrone and darius
 
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top