Kanye to The banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 202 Posts

·
Registered
16,731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
honestly fuck race. black people hate white people just as much as a lot of white people hate black people. white people hate black people because of the number of them that are ignorant and pathetic. then black people hate white people out of jealousy and this idea that they are still slaves and white people are devils. like fuck black people fuck white people its all annoying as fuck

·
Registered
16,731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
K.I.L.L.A. said:
Fuc Everybody.
I've never been racist in any way shape or form but all i see now is black people saying "white boy" and cracker and all that shit and it just makes me want to say fuck you ******. god damn

·
Registered
4,744 Posts
adolf said:
honestly fuck race. black people hate white people just as much as a lot of white people hate black people. white people hate black people because of the number of them that are ignorant and pathetic. then black people hate white people out of jealousy and this idea that they are still slaves and white people are devils. like fuck black people fuck white people its all annoying as fuck
So you really gonna start a thread like this with a username like adolf?

:joe:

·
Registered
8,178 Posts
adolf said:
I honestly feel sorry for you if think black people hate white people because they are "jealous"

·
Banned
13,641 Posts
OP was pretty random.

And white people hated black people for a long time. And bascily for no reason.

·
Registered
16,731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Spythe said:
I honestly feel sorry for you if think black people hate white people because they are "jealous"
not jealous but i do think black people look at white people and resent the image of white people all being more wealthy and successful

·
Registered
2,702 Posts
gypsymagic said:
So much ignorance. :work:

·
Registered
8,178 Posts
gypsymagic said:
not jealous but i do think black people look at white people and resent the image of white people all being more wealthy and successful
"white people all being more wealthy and successful" damn that shit is new to me, just because you believe that shit doesn't mean black people do homie.

1 - 20 of 202 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.