Kanye to The banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
14,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can anyone give me a website where i can pre order Call of Duty: Black Ops and it will get to my house a day early then it comes out in stores?

·
Registered
978 Posts
I don't think there's any store that can ship the game to you one day before retailers even can get that their hands on It, Which Preorder are you getting? the Prestige edition or Hardened? (No ****)

·
Registered
978 Posts
AnthoNYC said:
Just because you added "no ****" I'm inclined to think that you have gay sexual preferences.
...Don't really know how to respond to that tbh.

·
Registered
6,601 Posts
If you was in the UK I would of been able to get it you the Saturday before it comes out!!

·
Premium Member
17,966 Posts
CPThr33 said:
can anyone give me a website where i can pre order Call of Duty: Black Ops and it will get to my house a day early then it comes out in stores?
Amazon and Play sometimes deliver early but it's not guaranteed.

·
Registered
14,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
d2dahoopa said:
If you was in the UK I would of been able to get it you the Saturday before it comes out!!
wow thatd be sweet.. yeah idk i guess ill have to wait then

·
Premium Member
17,966 Posts
CaCHooKa Man said:
the only way you can get it early is if you find a mom and pop store that has the game already and is willing to break the street date
But like everyone at school got it one day early cos they preordered it off the net and I didn't :(. I have this time round though!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts