Kanye to The banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Banned
2,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
IDENTICAL situation, but you didn't see this in the news. You idiots getting all hyped over Trayvon are a bunch of hypocrites.

Look up Roderick Scott. Black dude murdered an unarmed white kid he thought was acting suspicious, and got off. Where's that pig Al Sharpton? Why isn't he protesting this? Does Obama not care because his son wouldn't look like Christopher Cervini?

http://rochester.ynn.com/content/top_stories/490926/jury-finds-roderick-scott-not-guilty/?ap=1&MP4
http://therochesterian.com/2012/03/21/recalling-roderick-scott/

·
Banned
34,777 Posts
Can we stop with this Black and White thing. The more we divide ourselves from each other the weaker we are as a people.

·
Banned
2,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
TheTruest said:
Can we stop with this Black and White thing. The more we divide ourselves from each other the weaker we are as a people.
That's what I'm saying.

I don't think Davis shot the kid cuz he's white, I think he shot him because he's a triggerhappy dumbass.

·
Registered
37,386 Posts

J

·
0 Posts
Wallace said:
That's what I'm saying.

I don't think Davis shot the kid cuz he's white, I think he shot him because he's a triggerhappy dumbass.
no1curr

·
Registered
30,290 Posts
These threads are what make me not like KTT. Let's go back to when the L&A section was making fun of kids who didn't know how to talk to girls  :twisted:

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
If you see things in black & white, from either side of the fence, then you are a racist.

Can we not just be pissed off that Trayvon and the kid in the OP were shot dead without bringing their ethnicity into it?

·
Premium Member
59,845 Posts
OP caught feelings

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Hey, retard.

Read the article that you posted.
The Cervin kid aggressively approached Scott, whereas Zimmerman claimed he was acting in self defense, when it was he who created the situation.
Read:
"the victim charged toward him yelling he was going to get Scott."

I'm not saying either are right, but they aren't the same

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.