Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 145 Posts

·
Registered
9,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Serious topic here.

As a 19 year old black guy, I'm attracted to all women. The majority of my family has dated outside their race. Two out of the six of my uncles are married to South Americans (Salvadorean and Brazilian). And another one loves white women.

I often get bashed for liking white girls by co-workers, my Mom, and few others here and there. My white friends even stopped talking to me when they found out I was seeing a white a girl a couple months ago. (Yeah, pretty fucked up.)

But here is where I am different from most. I'm not one of those black guys that LOOKS FOR white girls. I don't even go for white girls that LOOK FOR black guys. I don't like that mindset. If I date a white girl, I'm usually the first black guy they've dated. Those are HARD to find.

Now for my question...

Why is it that most white girls that LOOK FOR black guys usually fall under these categories...

Overweight
Broken relationship with their Father
Trashy
Foreign toy
Ugly

or some other general low self-esteem problem that a respectable white man wouldn't date.

Even black celebs who are married to white women. Most of their wives fall under that category.

Seal, Dennis Rodman, Tiger Woods, Taye Diggs, Michael Jackson, Quincy Jones, Darius Rucker, Ahmad Rashad.

Just to name a few.

I'm not saying this is ALWAYS the matter, I just see it alot. I Don't mean to offend anyone

Discuss...

·
Registered
9,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
acsnaara said:
this is so fucked up, its not even funny
i bet these friends ask you to feel your hair too
Lol, back when I had an afro in Middle School, white kids used to ask me that lol.
JawDropper said:
Your friends bailed on you because you dated a white person?
The fuck?
Philharmonic said:
You have some pretty terrible friends honestly.
Yeaaah, itz whatever though, nothin phases me anymore lol

·
Registered
8,178 Posts
That list makes no sense are you trying to saying all the white girls they dated/married had one of the issued you name?

And your pretty much right about white girls that only date black guys most have issues. Most of them are the ghetto kind to begin with. So if possible stay clear from them to begin with. And your naming a lot of stuff that are in every women not just whites.

I would say just go with what you find attractive and fuck the haters. Its 2011 and if people are still worried about your dating a white chick, its clear they are a undercover racist.

I'm black and I find all chicks attractive right now I'm on my Hispanic chicks. I just think they are the sexiest women walking the earth

·
Registered
3,305 Posts
Black girls hate that shit for whatever reason. I'm not going to lie, I've slept with 2 white girls in my day, but they never fell under those categories.

Is the area you're in/school you go to predominantly white?

1 - 20 of 145 Posts