Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 162 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A lot girls be wanting big lips and a big ass but don't want black girl problems

These other bitches even wanna dance like black girls

That is all :jordanok:

·
Registered
14,073 Posts
This white bitch had the fuckin nerve to call me a ***** when she the one payin her surgeon for her lips to get bigga

·
Registered
27,449 Posts
Black women >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

·
Registered
73,775 Posts
Deprived said:
Black women >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

·
Banned
0 Posts
MoneyisGod said:
Latina women are the best
Latina is not a race but I know what u have in mind

It's a toss up between them and white bishes

·
Banned
0 Posts
JohhnyMantle said:
Latina is not a race but I know what u have in mind

It's a toss up between them and white bishes
I had a girl in high school that was mixed with those two. She was so hot. Major crush on her 

·
Banned
0 Posts
As a black man I can see without a doubt that I don't like black women. I've seen too many I need something different.

·
Banned
0 Posts
MoneyisGod said:
I had a girl in high school that was mixed with those two. She was so hot. Major crush on her
By Latina I guess u mean a light brown girl with long straight black hair and thick lips right?
Cuz then again Latino is not a race but that's what the average hot Latina looks like

·
Banned
0 Posts
JohhnyMantle said:
By Latina I guess u mean a light brown girl with long straight black hair and thick lips right?
Cuz then again Latino is not a race but that's what the average hot Latina looks like
Yes. Hispanic Latin brown people Mexican people whatever you call them I like those girls. But she was white washed. Light skinned girls are attractive. I love brunettes. Sorry dark skinned girls.

·
Banned
0 Posts
impossiblebeats said:
Nothing wrong with dark skin girls, but mixed black girls are the most beautiful people on the planet :hhh:
It's ok to admit the truth. Most people don't find dark skinned girls all that beautiful in general. Mixed girls are usually the hottest black girls.

1 - 20 of 162 Posts