Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 304 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
NOT MINE I JUST SAW THIS AND WAS DISGUSTED

I believe there is an important difference between recognizing obvious superiority and being bigoted. Compare...

DANCE

Black culture gave us this:

White culture gave us this:

MUSIC

Architecture

GARMENTS

MEDICINE

tHOUGHTS? this is not mine and i think its super bigoted btw

·
Registered
8,178 Posts
I'm sorry but your an idiot if you actually believe that, and don't you hate being black? Educate yourself man

·
Registered
10,120 Posts
I'm white, but I'd like to point out that most of those things you point out as white people's accomplishments are actually Asian/middle eastern culture that we developed further.

·
Registered
8,178 Posts
Seagull said:
I didnt write this I saw it on a *********** forum and its racist i know
Why are you on a *********** forums? Kid like if you hate black people that much including yourself, at least try to educate yourself properly instead of bias website

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I was reading an article about what people on this forum were saying about treyvon martin and decided to look around. I dont agree with this website

·
Registered
8,178 Posts
Visiting sites like that only fuck u you up mentally and your already there judging from a few of your previous post. Sites like worldstarshiphop, bossip, mediatakeout and any site that constantly promotes negativity towards any race will only make you look down on said reason and will force you to be bias towards them willingly or unwillingly

·
Registered
7,295 Posts
This is obviously a troll topic, but if we were to speak objectively then Black are far more instrumental in dance, music, and fashion in the west.
Fuck Black people created virtually every genre that took rise in the US,(Rock, Rap, Blues, Jazz, Disco, Regaee, etc)
In regards to medicine and architecture, like the other dude said, most of that stuff was adopted from Middle Eastern culture when the Moors invaded Spain, this was the driving force that propelled Europe out the Dark Ages

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Seagull said:
it's called stormfront
Stormfront is a horrible twisted online community. So much hate.

1 - 20 of 304 Posts