41 - 52 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts

·
Banned
1,183 Posts
Download Burna Boy Ft. Polo G – Want It All Mp3 Free
Download Burna Boy Ft. Polo G – Want It All for Free Mp3, Mp4 and 320kbps On TrendLoaded.com
With a full Vibes, The Talented Singer & Song Writer, Burna boy and polo G comes through with another studio single titled “Want It All” which we made available for free mp3 download.

As a music lover, Burna Boy Ft. Polo G – Want It All is a kind of track to add to your music playlist. Download and enjoy it.

Please always visit TrendLoaded.com as we always keep you updated on any newly song from your favourites artist around the World.

Download Burna Boy Ft. Polo G – Want It All MP3 Below:
https://trendloaded.com/download-mp3/burna-boy-ft-polo-g-want-it-all/

·
Registered
1 Posts
You never could understand or even feel the way he did so how could say that dumb ass shit about someone that you never really meet face to face Your really a piece of shit. Especially coming from a black men. Rather then make a difference you become another reason why the world is the way it is.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Sad but it was funny af how no one listened to that shit after his whole ig suicide post lol
I was Billy‘s JROTC instructor at Renaissance high school. All these years later and this still bothers me sometimes almost daily. Billy‘s miss treatment in school by other teachers is the reason I left teaching. Billy was looking for someone to care about him. Billy would come to my classroom during lunch because he said he felt comfortable there and I didn’t mind as I was just working on grades etc. My fellow instructor name Frank Varner would physically pull him out of my classroom and tell me that it was my time and that that freak did not need to be in there. I reported Mr. Varner to the senior army instructor, principal Miss Williams and counselor. They said they were going to watch him but in the summer that occurred between those school years Mr. Werner experienced the unfortunate death of his wife and the whole school went into mourning mode. When the next school year started he hesitated at first but he was right back into Billy‘s business snatching him up by his belt and dragging him around making fun of him and calling him Gumby for his personalized hairstyle. In the years of past I’ve tried to get someone to realize what happened to Billy during that last school year I know there were probably many other things in his life that bothered him but I know he found peace in my classroom eating his lunch for a short while.

·
Registered
2 Posts
put some names on that boy
I know many years have passed but I think of Billy almost daily.
I was Billy‘s JROTC instructor, watching him get physically and mentally abused by other teachers is what caused me to walk away from the profession. Billy would come to my classroom during lunch to talk he told me he felt comfortable and safe there. A fellow teacher would pick on Billy daily, both physically and mentally. He would look in my classroom during lunch and physically drag Billy out telling him to take his ass to the cafeteria and then he would begin to scold me for letting Billy have lunch with me. The whole thing was more than a comedy of errors. Sure, Billy had many problems but he was just looking for someone who cared and I tried

41 - 52 of 52 Posts