Kanye to The banner
41 - 49 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
feel like him dead inside feel alone even when I am with my closest friends I had the same thoughts thank the lord he made me change my mind

·
Registered
7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Keep ya chin up, fam. Life is tides. Shallow one moment and high the next. I know the feeling you talking about. But as long as you care about yourself you'll make it to that next high tide in life.

what do you do if it´s only ever been bad and you lost 3 of your best friends to suicide and your peers tell you to die

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Download Burna Boy Ft. Polo G – Want It All Mp3 Free
Download Burna Boy Ft. Polo G – Want It All for Free Mp3, Mp4 and 320kbps On TrendLoaded.com
With a full Vibes, The Talented Singer & Song Writer, Burna boy and polo G comes through with another studio single titled “Want It All” which we made available for free mp3 download.

As a music lover, Burna Boy Ft. Polo G – Want It All is a kind of track to add to your music playlist. Download and enjoy it.

Please always visit TrendLoaded.com as we always keep you updated on any newly song from your favourites artist around the World.

Download Burna Boy Ft. Polo G – Want It All MP3 Below:
https://trendloaded.com/download-mp3/burna-boy-ft-polo-g-want-it-all/

·
Registered
1 Posts
You never could understand or even feel the way he did so how could say that dumb ass shit about someone that you never really meet face to face Your really a piece of shit. Especially coming from a black men. Rather then make a difference you become another reason why the world is the way it is.

41 - 49 of 49 Posts