Kanye to The banner

441 - 460 of 499 Posts

·
Registered
12,206 Posts
ThichQuangDuck said:
as long as you ahve a reason better than "he is biting future"
I don't know what my reason is tbh, just anyone that's been a Future fan for even over a couple of years is offended, can't imagine how Future feels. biggest shock to me is that people think he won't be a flop. The hype is to high, Desiigner is Views.

·
Banned
55,270 Posts
woodyyy said:
I don't know what my reason is tbh, just anyone that's been a Future fan for even over a couple of years is offended, can't imagine how Future feels. biggest shock to me is that people think he won't be a flop. The hype is to high, Desiigner is Views.
Offended :yawn:

Future fans being stupid on this one. Name me a song Future has like timmy turner? they are different lanes

·
Registered
6,802 Posts
Mike Dean is a cornball who used to be great, now all of his mixes are the same overproduced "dark" shit e.g. Timmy Turner/PUTP outro

Stop hanging out with Travis

·
Registered
5,226 Posts
Adam DeMamp said:
Mike Dean is a cornball who used to be great, now all of his mixes are the same overproduced "dark" shit e.g. Timmy Turner/PUTP outro

At least someone who agrees w me thanks

·
Registered
29,355 Posts
Adam DeMamp said:

:camby: he's just beginning to peak

·
Registered
11,797 Posts
Adam DeMamp said:

·
Registered
21,200 Posts
G-Wizzle said:
I gotta admit I liked the track and I wanted the vid to be longer but Quint is still the GOAT reviewer tbh :yejoice:

Let him make one bad video and y'all go nuts :hah:
Niggas talking bout why would he do the review if he knew he wouldn't like it :what:

Nigga its called first reaction :what:

441 - 460 of 499 Posts