Kanye to The banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If his next album is filled with songs like God's plan and nice for what, he's going to sell 1.5-2 million first week and probably have one of the best selling albums of all time. This will be what he is remembered for - his thriller. Feel good, positive vibes. He's giving back to the people

What he's doing for sales is unparalleled and he's not slowing down.

Also probably going to be his most well recieved since IYRTITL.

·
Registered
4,082 Posts
If u really think an album filled with just 6 god and nfw type songs would be that good... ur wylin.

and iyrtitl is probably one of his worst received albums cause of his ghostwriting allegations

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Franky said:
If u really think an album filled with just 6 god and nfw type songs would be that good... ur wylin.

and iyrtitl is probably one of his worst received albums cause of his ghostwriting allegations
Obviously not literally every song, but mostly hits yeah. And I didn't say it would be as good as IYRTITL or take care, I just said it will be his best recieved.

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Franky said:

IYRTITL despite the allegations is easily his most respected project due to the fact he barring and going hard on it, ask any non drake fan and they're most likely going to name this project as their faviourite

·
Registered
10,459 Posts
jirenpapi said:
IYRTITL despite the allegations is easily his most respected project due to the fact he barring and going hard on it, ask any non drake fan and they're most likely going to name this project as their faviourite

·
Registered
56,808 Posts
Franky said:

It’s 2018, not 2015
Nobody cares about false ghost writing allegations anymore bucko

·
Registered
5,311 Posts
jirenpapi said:

·
Registered
4,082 Posts
quadra said:
It’s 2018, not 2015
Nobody cares about false ghost writing allegations anymore bucko
Critics will ALWAYS hold that against him. That album will unfortunately forever live in infamy.

·
Registered
4,082 Posts
jirenpapi said:
why would i ask a non drake fan what they're fav album is if they're not a drake fan lmao wtf this thread wack as hell

out

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Franky said:
why would i ask a non drake fan what they're fav album is if they're not a drake fan lmao wtf this thread wack as hell

out
Because drake fans have obvious biases towards what their favourite project may be, I like views while majority of critics did not hence why it is beneficial to ask people who view his body of work without any personal preference and I would say majority of the people outside of this szn and even in this szn would say IYRTITL is one of his best project.

you get it now chief

·
Banned
12,413 Posts
jirenpapi said:
Because drake fans have obvious biases towards what their favourite project may be, I like views while majority of critics did not hence why it is beneficial to ask people who view his body of work without any personal preference and I would say majority of the people outside of this szn and even in this szn would say IYRTITL is one of his best project.

you get it now chief
music itself is very subjective, its impossible to not have even a little bias cause you'll be comparing any tape to that of an artist you like, your whole point dumb af

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
His first week number will only be behind Eminem

He outselling Massacres first week(i think its 1.3-1.4million off the top of my head)

·
Registered
591 Posts
Franky said:
Critics will ALWAYS hold that against him. That album will unfortunately forever live in infamy.
Have you ever met somebody that cares what critics say?  I'm pretty sure anybody can call themselves a critic now

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
you disappoint me said:
music itself is very subjective, its impossible to not have even a little bias cause you'll be comparing any tape to that of an artist you like, your whole point dumb af
You obviously missed my whole point, ofc bias is evident in everything, I was arguing that an outsider would be less biased towards a drake album than a drake fan would how is that not fucking common knowledge

1 - 15 of 15 Posts