Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 96 Posts

·
Registered
5,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't need writers, I might bounce ideas,
But only I could come up with some shit like this

so ive been thinking alot im not a big fan of big sean....and ive been listening to Graduation alot more lately (even more then when it first came out) ive noticed YE delivery is just alot smoother in terms of his slick talk (cuz my dior got me more model head) LOL and alot more others seems like all verses Big Sean would come up with.....granted Kanye does a better job...but the biggest thing that caught me was on The Glory when Ye rapped

I hear people compare themselves to BIG a lot
You know BIG and Pac, you know to get it hot
I guess after I live I wanna be compared to BIG
Anyone big pun big l or notorious

maybe im just really high and there really isnt a point of this thread but dunno it kinda made me appreciate big sean a little more ( only verse i really liked ever was from that terkyaki boys album) and i dont like him enough to put this in the GOOD section

·
Registered
5,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
im not trying to bash ye...but you know everybody latelys been saying how ye's like an orchestrator in the studio....i've read along time ago a dr.dre interview....we all know dre dont write his raps...but he knows exactly what he wants when people pen shit for him....im not saying kanye is that level by any means....but it does one think

·
Registered
55,157 Posts
No but those there were the cocky shit days...like he said in the interviews he's done with that cocky shit :seanshrug:

I'm pretty sure he writes hit stuff but just confirms every bar with people in the room you know? if they're feeling it or not.

·
Registered
47,646 Posts
stopped reading at "I don't need write hits" get line the line right, it's "writers" :cmon: which basically refutes your whole argument

·
Registered
9,680 Posts
xYeezyDaChefx said:
I don't need to write hits, I might bounce ideas,
But only I could come up with some shit like this

so ive been thinking alot im not a big fan of big sean....and ive been listening to Graduation alot more lately (even more then when it first came out) ive noticed YE delivery is just alot smoother in terms of his slick talk (cuz my dior got me more model head) LOL and alot more others seems like all verses Big Sean would come up with.....granted Kanye does a better job...but the biggest thing that caught me was on The Glory when Ye rapped

I hear people compare themselves to BIG a lot
You know BIG and Pac, you know to get it hot
I guess after I live I wanna be compared to BIG
Anyone big pun big l or notorious

maybe im just really high and there really isnt a point of this thread but dunno it kinda made me appreciate big sean a little more ( only verse i really liked ever was from that terkyaki boys album) and i dont like him enough to put this in the GOOD section
Bitch, is you smokin' reefers?

·
Registered
5,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
RealRager said:
No but those there were the cocky shit days...like he said in the interviews he's done with that cocky shit :seanshrug:

I'm pretty sure he writes hit stuff but just confirms every bar with people in the room you know? if they're feeling it or not.

this is the winner.....also i just copied and pasted wrong quote of the line my bad but either way my claim isnt that far off...GLC rhymefest cons have all have pointed in someway...although they never said it fully...either way KANYE GOAT LYRICAL GENIUS

·
Banned
10,446 Posts
You can see the influence especially on Good Life. I wouldn't say ghostwritten but Ye was def influenced by Sean

1 - 20 of 96 Posts