Kanye to The banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Basically you get to laugh at GLC for being a dumb little bitch and Big Sean lie about the progress of his work. I love Big Sean, but he lacks the star appeal/personality that Kan Cudi and Mr.Hudson have.Oh, towards the end he got you on another lie about a project with  Vado "Coming Real Soon" lol

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Damn GLC reached like Jordan in Space Jam ” we get this mf money so we can get this pussy” lmfao cmon and everyone was like um, eh, haha yea nigga churrrrrrch wtf -____-

·
Registered
3,496 Posts
WTF is wrong with you??

What was Big Sean lying about? Wtf you hating on good music people?
Do you know what they do?

Shut the fuck up seriously. Big Sean is doing THAT well. You don't have to hate on him.

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Mr. Oux said:
WTF is wrong with you??

What was Big Sean lying about? Wtf you hating on good music people?
Do you know what they do?

Shut the fuck up seriously. Big Sean is doing THAT well. You don't have to hate on him.
:facepalm: lol... big sean is my fav artist atm (srsly look at my fucking status smh) for me level with kanye as a rapper and um lol yea wtf haha that all i need to say and more over
you need to be honest with yourself, Big Sean Does Not Know How To Stick To A Release Date whether thats a product of his cp time or other people you need to schedule your own shit, case closed. Now im gonna go watch the Street Fighter IV movie, I hope you feel better bro and i need you to relax dont get on the internet and put your supervillan cape on

1 - 9 of 9 Posts