Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Banned
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Heartless G said:
Music reviews are trash. How are you gonna let someone tell you about the most subjective thing in the world.
This guy is pretty funny. Although I agree with you, people should base their liking by themselves. He is a funny guy to read.

·
Registered
81,499 Posts
Then the boy Ye come in talmbout “This the greatest shit in the club…since In Da Club”… Naw bruh…shit not een the best shit since “Bands A Make Her Dance” my dude.

ghost is too real

·
Registered
3,700 Posts
''This shit like BLOOP BLUHHH BLEEP BLOOP BLUHHH BLEEP BLOOP BLUHHH BLEEP BLOOP BLUHHH BLEEP BLOOP BLUHHH BLEEP TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK BLOOP BLUHH BLEEP BLOOP BLUHHH BLEEP'' :hah:

·
Registered
46 Posts
Big Ghost is the shit.  I don't always agree with his opinions about albums or songs but it's hard to argue with most of his stuff. 

"Fuckouttahere Kanye… You wild stupid for a genius yo."

Truer words and all that...

·
Registered
47,646 Posts
made some points I agree with and disagree with....One thing I definitely agree with is what he said during the Bound 2, "pushing boundaries" and experimenting is cool and all, but it all comes down to "is it enjoyable?"..If it's enjoyable and pushing boundaries at the same thing(MBDTF & Grad), that's even more of a plus....but if you're pushing boundaries and not executing, then it will show and I'm not gonna pretend to love it...

·
Registered
47,646 Posts
but reading the comments sections had me thinking: I never seen a Kanye album shitted on so much....like 808s got it's mixed reviews but because of the theme/context people atleast understood where he was coming from. With this album it's just so left field and unexpected, especially after 3 years since MBDTF

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
his closing remarks for Yeezus were spot on.

I like the album, but if you don't, I can understand why, n he didn't seem satisfied, but atleast he knew why n could still appreciate what Ye was trying to do/did.

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
"Ok…ok…aight…I see what Jermaine doin…settin the tone n shit. Beat soundin kinda like a darker version of Madonna’s Vogue n shit. Aight…yeah yeah…word…I see what he bout…Ok now he spittin some bars. Naw wait…ok nah he jus repeatin the phrase “Sometimes I brag like Hov”….ok aight."

dead.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts