Kanye to The banner

10021 - 10040 of 10090 Posts

·
Registered
5,136 Posts
AKFresh said:
Fuck season 4 was pretty depressing
Most depressing moment was how Jimmy handled Irene. He could've went about the situation so many ways (you know damn well you had your own idea of how it would go down) but instead he just socially shit on this poor old lady, taking away her friends and making her depressed over the course of weeks (a month?). Like, holy fuck Jimmy!

And then probably the 10 minutes straight of Chuck spiraling and killing himself.

·
Registered
36,511 Posts
HuntMac said:
Most depressing moment was how Jimmy handled Irene. He could've went about the situation so many ways (you know damn well you had your own idea of how it would go down) but instead he just socially shit on this poor old lady, taking away her friends and making her depressed over the course of weeks (a month?). Like, holy fuck Jimmy!

And then probably the 10 minutes straight of Chuck spiraling and killing himself.
Wasn’t that season 3? I’m confused now.

·
Registered
5,136 Posts
AKFresh said:
Wasn’t that season 3? I’m confused now.
Both moments I said were from season 3, yeah.
I don't recall season 4 being all that depressing. Maaaybe Mike having to cleanup his loose end and then how the season ended, but neither of those come close to the ones I stated (for me personally).

What got you so depressed from Season 4, homie? Jog my memory.
Jimmy letting Howard take the "blame" for Chuck's death being his fault was a little cold as well, but not enough to overthrow Irene or Chuck.

·
Registered
36,511 Posts
HuntMac said:
Both moments I said were from season 3, yeah.
I don't recall season 4 being all that depressing. Maaaybe Mike having to cleanup his loose end and then how the season ended, but neither of those come close to the ones I stated (for me personally).

What got you so depressed from Season 4, homie? Jog my memory.
Jimmy letting Howard take the "blame" for Chuck's death being his fault was a little cold as well, but not enough to overthrow Irene or Chuck.
Yeah you’re right season 3 was probably more depressing. Just Jimmy’s whole perspective of how he didn’t mourn for Chuck at all and then acted like he did to get his lawyer license back depressed me. Plus like you said Mike having to clean up the loose end

·
Registered
26,689 Posts
AKFresh said:
Fuck season 4 was pretty depressing
facts especially s4e1 when Jimmy goes to Chuck's house and barely shows any emotion. shit made me feel some type of way. felt bad for howard too lowkey. s5 about to be dark af

·
Registered
7,113 Posts
Massive Breaking Bad fan here, I avoided BCS for the longest worried about the BB universe getting tarnished.

Boy was I wrong!

It’s pretty crazy how well balanced this show is and how much depth it adds to the relationships and plot points from Breaking Bad. Kim, Chuck, Nacho and Howard are such fantastic additions too.

It’s all good man.

·
Registered
7,113 Posts
Naded said:
What kind of stupid ass thought is this? It was made by the exact same writers and creator...

:cosby:
So was The Matrix Trilogy and Star Wars...
I didn’t feel like I needed to revisit the BB universe after such a powerful ending to one of the greatest tv shows.

El Camino trailer got me hyped and enough time had passed to have me interested in the BB world building, so watching Better Call Saul now felt right.

·
Registered
17,677 Posts
henry. said:
So was The Matrix Trilogy and Star Wars...
I didn’t feel like I needed to revisit the BB universe after such a powerful ending to one of the greatest tv shows.

El Camino trailer got me hyped and enough time had passed to have me interested in the BB world building, so watching Better Call Saul now felt right.
Did you really just compare Star Wars and The Matrix to an AMC television show?

Movies that thirst for sales vs. a tv show

Dumbass logic in bold

:snoopsmh:

Stop posting bruh

·
Registered
5,136 Posts
dannyknox said:
damn i’m like 5 episodes in and this isn’t that good to me should i fr keep watching? everyone is caping for it hard in here
Honestly, if you weren't hyped for the Tuco episodes.... (or having Ignacio not only name dropped but making an appearance and fucking with Saul knowing what we know from Breaking Bad....)

But, the season 1 finale was a little lackluster because they didn't know if they were going to get a second season at the time (they got granted the second season right after the first episode premiered and hella views) so it just ends open-ended for you to assume how Jimmy/Saul ends up into Breaking Bad (giving you enough of the background to assume the rest).

But the series is fire and you're doing yourself a disservice by not watching if you're a fan of Breaking Bad.

10021 - 10040 of 10090 Posts