Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
13,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
About a year ago, I had another girlfriend, and my "bestfriend" did the EXACT same thing to her, and I let it slide. (He has an EXTREME lack of vagina)

Dated this girl for about 5 months (Known her for 10 years), and we ended up breaking up yesterday because we were fighting too much. Anyway, he picked her up, took her out, and said a whole bunch of shit about me to make her feel better. Then they apparently went back home and "did shit". At least that's what her friend said.

So, I went and fucked his sister, and her sister today. (Both have things for me)

Just had to let KTT know, because I can't tell anyone else about this. :he:

·
Registered
4,237 Posts
Aubrey said:
About a year ago, I had another girlfriend, and my "bestfriend" did the EXACT same thing to her, and I let it slide. (He has an EXTREME lack of vagina)

Dated this girl for about 5 months (Known her for 10 years), and we ended up breaking up yesterday because we were fighting too much. Anyway, he picked her up, took her out, and said a whole bunch of shit about me to make her feel better. Then they apparently went back home and "did shit". At least that's what her friend said.

So, I went and fucked his sister, and her sister today. (Both have things for me)

Just had to let KTT know, because I can't tell anyone else about this. :he:
oh hell no. that bitchnigga fuckboi should hear that u fucked both  his sisters after he pulled some pussy shit on you bro.

·
Registered
13,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
BrickSquad said:
oh hell no. that bitchnigga fuckboi should hear that u fucked both  his sisters after he pulled some pussy shit on you bro.
I would, but his sister would get mad at me. I can't do that to her for no reason.

·
Registered
4,237 Posts
Aubrey said:
I'll probably tell him.
or here's a better idea. dont tell him yet...fuck his sisters again but take a pic of the load u blow on their faces, and then send the pic to him with a note saying "this is for taking out my ex la-fawn-duh! bitch!"

muahahaha

·
Registered
13,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
BrickSquad said:
or here's a better idea. dont tell him yet...fuck his sisters again but take a pic of the load u blow on their faces, and then send the pic to him with a note saying "this is for taking out my ex la-fawn-duh! bitch!"

muahahaha
Edited my post, but that sounds like a good idea too.  :hat:

·
Registered
4,237 Posts
Aubrey said:
Edited my post, but that sounds like a good idea too.  :hat:
mine is a good idea cause pussy is fun. thats why.
get an extra fuck out of his siblings lolol

do the mother while ur at it

·
Registered
13,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
K.I.L.L.A. said:
U ride wit some shitty bros
I don't blame him for it though. He loses at life tbh.

He gets 0 pussy. Literally. He's 18 and still scrambling to lose his virginity.

·
Registered
96,614 Posts
BrickSquad said:

muahahaha
OP this. the ulimate revenge! D:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts