Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
6,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
easily late at night, crusin, with it turned up loud, preferrably on a country road or something, adds to the dark tone, so legit  :twisted:

EDIT:
dododo said:

·
Registered
135 Posts
Morc said:
NEED TO BE ON MESCALIN OR LSD TO ENJOY ALBUM
Bro wtf?! I wouldn't listen to this album on a LSD or Mescaline trip! Although, i guess his point would come across extremely well of what hes trying to tell us what hes been through.

·
Registered
6,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Chuck Lestrange said:
Hover on the text. We can post spoilers now lol
haha i get sober, but like in the car, at home, at a party, on the roof? like where, doing what

·
Registered
2,549 Posts
mr.cudi said:
haha i get sober, but like in the car, at home, at a party, on the roof? like where, doing what
I guess the car would be good with the bass an all. I always love to listen at night at like 4am in bed. I used to do that a lot with the first album, its the perfect listening experience.

·
Registered
89 Posts
MrCudderStan said:
deff stoned. love this album..
also love bumping it in my car.
Been trying to get stoned but always end up calling ppl when they are dry to get any  :dno: :dno:.. but Cruising is dope.. late at night in the dark.. just ill..Amazing album can relate to Mr. Rager and These worries..

·
Registered
3,542 Posts
rave parties? lol, nahh. Havn't listened to it high but listened to it drunk. Amazing. Then again, every time I've listened to my Ipod, I've been bumping this album non-stop

·
Registered
15,298 Posts
mr.cudi said:
easily late at night, crusin, with it turned up loud, preferrably on a country road or something, adds to the dark tone, so legit  :twisted:

EDIT:
Funny, i was doing the EXACT same thing here when i listened to the album for the first time, thats mad weird lmfaooooo. The day before halloweeen too. On a highway. Late at night.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts