Kanye to The banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've tried, can't seem to reproduce that similar type effect. how would you do it? and with what tools?

·
Registered
5,835 Posts
tabosko said:
I've tried, can't seem to reproduce that similar type effect. how would you do it? and with what tools?
moving this to creative, it's your best bet for accurate answers.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Its all symmetry, throw a whole bunch of images together, merge the layers, select one half of the image, copy paste, flip horizontal. Do this with all element you want to have symmetry...nd heres an example of that, an album cover I designed a while ago....Hope I've helped

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
nice, and you didnt use any plugins to create this? Im kinda of a newbie to photoshop. i'm coming up with symmetry on the photos but its rather random. Im not in much control of how it turns out....

·
Registered
171 Posts
tabosko said:
nice, and you didnt use any plugins to create this? Im kinda of a newbie to photoshop. i'm coming up with symmetry on the photos but its rather random. Im not in much control of how it turns out....
plugins? Nah and its all about positioning and playing with where you want things to be placed

·
Registered
54,436 Posts
creat an image in a small square, then make a new document with double the height and width.

then flip it accordingly in free transform :dno:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts