2K views 80 replies 18 participants last post by  chrslbt 
#1 ·
Harmless
Omnisphere
Nexus
Massive-dont even have it

See less See more
#18 ·
People obsess too much over synths tbh. If you know what you're doing, you can use synths from old Yamaha or Roland keyboards. I know people who do it.

The only thing I would really search for a vst is for pads or an amplified poly synth (those are a little hard to make modern on old school tech or cheap software).

#20 ·
Wauzh said:
Just tried it and It comes up with the same error :dno:
Lemme download it to check for any errors from uploading/compressing. I checked the files in my computer and they extracted fine. I'll get back to you in a bit. Try this first, extract them in the folder by highlighting the rar files and right-clicking. Then click on "Extract to asgn1421\". Tell me if this works.

#22 ·
Frank said:
Lemme download it to check for any errors from uploading/compressing. I checked the files in my computer and they extracted fine. I'll get back to you in a bit. Try this first, extract them in the folder by highlighting the rar files and right-clicking. Then click on "Extract to asgn1421\". Tell me if this works.
Mine doesnt have the "extract to...." but I tried "extract to specified folder" and it came up with the same error..

I think it could be a problem with my computer though because I remember having the same error a few weeks ago

#23 ·
Wauzh said:
Mine doesnt have the "extract to...." but I tried "extract to specified folder" and it came up with the same error..

I think it could be a problem with my computer though because I remember having the same error a few weeks ago
Does it have the "Extract here" or the "Extract files" option? Those will work. It probably is your computer, I haven't gotten any complaints for the VST. A few people for here have downloaded and installed it with no problems.

#25 ·
Frank said:
Does it have the "Extract here" or the "Extract files" option? Those will work. It probably is your computer, I haven't gotten any complaints for the VST. A few people for here have downloaded and installed it with no problems.
It just has the Extact To option..

I'l try reinstalling winrar tonight and that should hopefully fix it.

:h5:

#26 ·
moist cooch said:
Thread is worthless without links.

And how do you open them? I tried downloading one for FL and it was impossible to open?

Anyways, I fucks with Harmless on FL Studio.
People don't wanna get their acconts deleted. You have to install the VST, or drag it, into the folder where all of your VSTs are in. This folder is usually" C:\Program Files (x86)\VstPlugins". If it's a ".dll", then all you have to do is drag it into the folder, if it requires for you to install it, then install it into the folder where your VST are. Then you go into your FL Studio, go to the main menu, click "Channels", go to "Add One", then "More...", then click on the button on the botton right corner that says "Refresh", and finally "Fast Scan (recommended)". The new VSTs should be in red and it should tell you that it found new VSTs.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.