Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Dope for the sake of just being Metro/Southside, trendy, regular trap beats. Unique? Not so much..but what do I know. You have a lot of potential though, don't get me wrong. It would just be dope to see what you can add to set yourself apart from all of these other producers chasing that 808 Mafia trap sound.

·
Registered
1,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
BlairN said:
Dope for the sake of just being Metro/Southside, trendy, regular trap beats. Unique? Not so much..but what do I know. You have a lot of potential though, don't get me wrong. It would just be dope to see what you can add to set yourself apart from all of these other producers chasing that 808 Mafia trap sound.
Thanks man.  I started producing less than a year ago so my goal my was to reach the level I'm at right about now then branch off from there.  Just wanted to get the format down before I started to really make the sound my own

·
Registered
26 Posts
youngjr said:
Thanks man.  I started producing less than a year ago so my goal my was to reach the level I'm at right about now then branch off from there.  Just wanted to get the format down before I started to really make the sound my own
Word, I see. That's impressive for less than a year man..keep going.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts