Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 96 Posts

·
Banned
19,822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not even necessarily songs that are always dope when you're high, but like songs that at that moment you listened to them were the dopest shit ever?

Share stories

Unfuckwittable - Kid Cudi
This might be the first time listening to music stoned really shocked me. I was sitting on the couch and pulled this song up to play over my speaker for some reason. I felt my entire body becoming waves and shit, everything just vibrating to the beat of this song. Shit was wild.

Yonkers - Tyler, The Creator
It was a weeknight in the dorms and me and two of my best friends were just chilling in one of their rooms. Shit was real ghetto, blowing gb smoke into a sploof out the window so we don't get caught by the RM. I was on the aux as usual and bumped this over the speaker bc I hadn't listened to it in a while and I know we all fucked with it back in the day. That shit was hard as FUCK to all of us right then. We were all just headbobbing making stank faces to the bars. That was the hardest shit ever. I've never vibed to some bars like that.

Menace - Roy Woods
Last night me and my homie were hotboxing his bathroom and I was zooted as fuck. I hadn't even smoke that much yet but I was high as fuck for some reason. Anyway I've been bumping Roy Woods new shit nonstop for the past few days so I just played the whole album through. Once it got to this song this shit sounded amaaaaaaazing. Time was slowed down, his first verse felt like it was 3 minutes long but it was so hard for some reason. I still fw the song heavy sober but when I was stoned I felt like I was in another universe b. That fucking minimal beat with the dope ass singing, then that screwed outro. One of the dopest vibes I've ever felt.

·
Registered
9,175 Posts
Frank Ocean- Channel Orange
Tame Impala
Travis Scott

Also... Animal Collective is amazing while high. I didn't really like them sober but when I was high :banderas: it was a whole different story.

Also, Death Grips is crazy when high, but in a good way

·
Registered
3,110 Posts
NinaChopper said:
Tame Impala
Travis Scott

Also... Animal Collective is amazing while high. I didn't really like them sober but when I was high :banderas: it was a whole different story.

How the fuck is a ***** on KTT gonna have taste in music this good?

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
NinaChopper said:
Tame Impala
Travis Scott

Everything about this real tbh

·
Registered
2,926 Posts
WDYW made me an uzi stan from day one. Pre luv is rage hype, though I was a little late on the song (heard it july 25th or 24th of 2015) I was prolly one of his first stans. ***** had like 14k twitter followers :jordanlaff:

·
Registered
19,512 Posts
NinaChopper said:
Tame Impala
Travis Scott

Everything in this post is wonderful EXCEPT for the fact that Animal Collective is spectacular at all times, but to each their own obviously 

·
Registered
27,179 Posts
Guild

that low pitched slowed down Mac miller verse and the trippy beat Earl made is perfect while high. I was fucked up and listened to it and it clicked perfectly

·
Banned
21,674 Posts
skipping school on monday morning with few friends
buy some munchies sit in an empty park. its quiet since everyone's off to school n work
blasting rolling stones,velvet underground,mgmt,playboi carti,spooky black

:rejoice:

1 - 20 of 96 Posts