Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Banned
85,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i got a few but i wanna know more songs to get high too. and don't just name one song i want a whole playlist of them :problem?:

·
Registered
622 Posts
anything by flying lotus, explosions in the sky, and godspeed you! black emperor

·
Registered
19,906 Posts
mystical -still smoking
pink floyd- the darkside of the moon album and wish you were here album and song echoes
kid cudi- every song
fatboyslim- talking bout my baby and song for shelter and right here right now
jimmy hendrix - one rainy wish  ...........................................      plus every other song he has
sublime
slightly stoopid

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Electric Wizard - Funeralopolis
High On Fire - Bastard Samurai

These probably work better in that situation if you're already high tbh.

·
Banned
85,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
TheLostBoy said:
Am I the only one who gets high to Dora the Explorer and Barney the Dinosaur?
i get high watching yo gabba gabba lol
the best show to get high too :problem?:

·
Banned
85,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
what rock songs are good to get high? i like the beatles and jimi hendrix and some oldies but i want some really psychedelic shit

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Wake Up Mr. West said:
what rock songs are good to get high? i like the beatles and jimi hendrix and some oldies but i want some really psychedelic shit
Porcelina said:
Electric Wizard - Funeralopolis
High On Fire - Bastard Samurai
If you want psychedelic, listen to any of the tracks from Dopethrone by Electric Wizard to be honest, especially I, The Witchfinder. Minds will be blown.

·
Registered
660 Posts
okay download watermelon man by herbie handcock. get high and then listen to that song. and then tell me what you think. for real that was probably one of the coolest songs to listen to high ever. and one of the coolest jazz songs ever.

·
Registered
622 Posts
Porcelina said:
If you want psychedelic, listen to any of the tracks from Dopethrone by Electric Wizard to be honest, especially I, The Witchfinder. Minds will be blown.
Sleep - Holy Mountain :banjo:

·
Registered
19,906 Posts
Wake Up Mr. West said:
pink floyd wish you were here is a great psychadelic album
also pink floy dark side of moon and listen to the song echoes stoned youll be like wtf

1 - 20 of 26 Posts