Kanye to The banner

best songs to get high too?

1267 Views 25 Replies 21 Participants Last post by  wereDOOMED
i got a few but i wanna know more songs to get high too. and don't just name one song i want a whole playlist of them :problem?:
1 - 20 of 26 Posts
anything by flying lotus, explosions in the sky, and godspeed you! black emperor
Zeldar Devin the Dude. haha
mystical -still smoking
pink floyd- the darkside of the moon album and wish you were here album and song echoes
kid cudi- every song
fatboyslim- talking bout my baby and song for shelter and right here right now
jimmy hendrix - one rainy wish  ...........................................      plus every other song he has
sublime
slightly stoopid
Electric Wizard - Funeralopolis
High On Fire - Bastard Samurai

These probably work better in that situation if you're already high tbh.
Am I the only one who gets high to Dora the Explorer and Barney the Dinosaur?
XV - Mirror's Edge (Remix) (feat. Bun B, GLC, Mike Posner)
i get high watching yo gabba gabba lol
the best show to get high too :problem?:
TheLostBoy said:
Am I the only one who gets high to Dora the Explorer and Barney the Dinosaur?
Any song that you like when you're not high, you'll like even more when you are high.
I get high every friday and my man, WIZ KHALIFA never lets me down, Kid Frankie, In The Cut, Weed Roller, So High, Kid Cudi Highs and Lows, CYPRESS HILL <3
watch Adventure Time
Wake Up Mr. West said:
i get high watching yo gabba gabba lol
the best show to get high too :problem?:
what rock songs are good to get high? i like the beatles and jimi hendrix and some oldies but i want some really psychedelic shit
Wake Up Mr. West said:
what rock songs are good to get high? i like the beatles and jimi hendrix and some oldies but i want some really psychedelic shit
Porcelina said:
Electric Wizard - Funeralopolis
High On Fire - Bastard Samurai
If you want psychedelic, listen to any of the tracks from Dopethrone by Electric Wizard to be honest, especially I, The Witchfinder. Minds will be blown.
okay download watermelon man by herbie handcock. get high and then listen to that song. and then tell me what you think. for real that was probably one of the coolest songs to listen to high ever. and one of the coolest jazz songs ever.
Sleep - Holy Mountain :banjo:
Porcelina said:
If you want psychedelic, listen to any of the tracks from Dopethrone by Electric Wizard to be honest, especially I, The Witchfinder. Minds will be blown.
pink floyd wish you were here is a great psychadelic album
also pink floy dark side of moon and listen to the song echoes stoned youll be like wtf
Wake Up Mr. West said:
Bumpin up this old thread.
When high this >>>>>>>
1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.