Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
I'm not sure why everyone loves GHOST! so much lol. I only like the end, the rest the beat is a little repetitive…

but anywho i wont say the best, but my favorite has to be Dont Play This Song

·
Premium Member
22,535 Posts
revolution said:
I'm not sure why everyone loves GHOST! so much lol. I only like the end, the rest the beat is a little repetitive…

·
Premium Member
58,337 Posts
i really like marijuana
double entendre dont even as me how

i also rele liked
these worries
in the mood
and trapped in my mind

·
Registered
5,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
revolution said:

Ghost has an awesome beat and flow and the lyrics are awesome to! Dont Play This Song is really cool also.
Jay-Z said:
in the mood
and trapped in my mind
I HATE IN THE MOOD! I hate the beat and flow of it, Trapped In My Mind is trapped in my mind, I literally almost memorized the whole thing :awesome:

·
Registered
106 Posts
My favs from teh album are:
- scott mescudui vs. the world
-revofev
-marijuana
-mogo so dope
-maniac
-mr rager
-these worries
-all along

·
Registered
76 Posts
trapped in my mind for me, i read someone posting that when this song came on at a party after a few drinks it would be badass, i will concur lol

·
Registered
9,990 Posts
revolution said:

i think GHOST! is rly gud it mite sound noisey nd all but the lyrics r really amazing its something we neva heard from him like tht, i like it :D

·
Registered
394 Posts
Don't Play This Song has the most plays for me so far.. I think I've listened to it like 11 times according to iTunes lol

1 - 20 of 50 Posts