Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
75,194 Posts
What do you want the most?

Drums can don't really need to be purchased. Sampling, layering and EQ can make amazing drum sounds

I would honestly suggest you save your $200 and save for a high quality analog synth, which can give you all sorts of synth sounds, and bass tones.

·
Registered
25,068 Posts
I got a native instrument synth & i've used a couple, they aren't bad. For 200 you could get like 2 of the cheap ones (It's easier to just torrent em for free doe)

I'm tryin to find some reasonably priced sounds too, someone quote me if you know any :cryfam:

·
Registered
25,068 Posts
C. Dante said:
I would honestly suggest you save your $200 and save for a high quality analog synth, which can give you all sorts of synth sounds, and bass tones.
This might be the best idea, Im thinkin about doin it. From some videos I've seen if you know how to use the synth it can make alooot of sounds.

·
Registered
175 Posts
EmeraldRuins said:
I'm talking drums, bass, synths, keys, strings, all that shit.

Under $200 though since that's the budget i've been given to work with.

Thanks.
I've heard Komplete 8 is pretty raw.
But than again that'd be like 400..
So I don't know. Maybe like Halion Sonic? :dno:
Ohh. And what are you using now than? Cause atleast from what I've heard, your sound selection is pretty nice bruhh.

·
Registered
25,068 Posts
EmeraldRuins said:

Somewhere in there HitBoy says he go the sounds for Drop The World from a pack/kit that he bought, and that's what I want, to purchase packs/kits like those.
The main synth is a generic sound in Fl studio tbh. & then the other synths he got from the Virus. I'm lookin for a place to buy drums right now & i'll link you when I find something good :h5:

·
Registered
3,923 Posts
mrrwthr said:
The main synth is a generic sound in Fl studio tbh. & then the other synths he got from the Virus. I'm lookin for a place to buy drums right now & i'll link you when I find something good :h5:
Make ur own tbh, I made my own and shits hot. I can sell u doe if u lookin to buy :smug:

1 - 20 of 66 Posts