Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
5,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I've been getting really into Outkast lately, finding my favs to be Elevators, Da Art of Story Tellin' Part 1, ET, Two Dope Boyz in a Cadillac and Rosa Parks. What are some of you Outkast stans jammin the hardest?

·
Registered
543 Posts
ATLiens
Aquemini
Rosa Parks
Jazzy Belle
Chonkyfire
SpottieOttieDopaliscious(dem horns>)
West Savannah

·
Registered
9,712 Posts
Southerplayalusticadillacmuzik
Players ball
Funky ride
ATLiens
Aquemini
Wheels of steel
Liberation
Return of the G
Rosa Parks
Jazzy Belle
Ms. Jackson
Roses
B.o.B
So fresh and so clean
Chonkyfire
Da art of storytelling 1&2
SpottieOttieDopaliscious
West Savannah
Skew it on the bar b
Synthesizer

·
Registered
4,461 Posts
ManicCudi said:
Southerplayalusticadillacmuzik
Players ball
Funky ride
ATLiens
Aquemini
Wheels of steel
Liberation
Return of the G
Rosa Parks
Jazzy Belle
Ms. Jackson
Roses
B.o.B
So fresh and so clean
Chonkyfire
Da art of storytelling 1&2
SpottieOttieDopaliscious
West Savannah
Skew it on the bar b
Synthesizer

·
Registered
20,601 Posts
Outkast the gods

Synthesizer
Return of the G
Gangsta Shit
Roses
Aquemini
Art of Story Telling (All)
Players Ball

off the top but there are way too many good tracks

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
Plato said:
Return of the G
This one describes OutKast perfect, it's my favourite song of theirs and I just captures exactly who they are.
Plus, the way they both flow on this joint is unreal.. Big Boi killed it for me, his flow and that line "A player just wanna kick back with my gators off and watch my little girl blow bubbles" - love it.

Also, it's such a sick intro to that third album, blowing all the haters out of the waters, all those who doubted. None has matched that through an intro like they did on this joint.

·
Registered
10,485 Posts
Janko said:
This one describes OutKast perfect, it's my favourite song of theirs and I just captures exactly who they are.
Plus, the way they both flow on this joint is unreal.. Big Boi killed it for me, his flow and that line "A player just wanna kick back with my gators off and watch my little girl blow bubbles" - love it.

Also, it's such a sick intro to that third album, blowing all the haters out of the waters, all those who doubted. None has matched that through an intro like they did on this joint.
I agree. One of my favorite intros of all time. That big boi line is my favorite line of his in that song.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts