Kanye to The banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On the one hand, Ye has made people over stoked for the album. He has let us hear almost half and it has made people incredibly excited for it. On the other hand I personally feel almost gipped that I'm paying for six songs. (I have listened to the LITW leak but not AOTL). And another side complaint, NO CHAIN HEAVY! NO MOMMA'S BOYFRIEND! But I digress. Good or goof marketing from the Louis Vuitton Don?

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
I dont think its been bad.

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
When you think about it I dont even think the label knows what Kanye is doing.They probably just let him do whatever he wants since he's never let them down before.

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
The Runaway said:
When you think about it I dont even think the label knows what Kanye is doing.They probably just let him do whatever he wants since he's never let them down before.
now imagine you are don c and you try to manage all of this... :p

·
Registered
1,993 Posts
The Runaway said:
Agreed.. He's One Of The Few Artist w/ Control Over Their Music..

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
chrb said:
now imagine you are don c and you try to manage all of this... :p
Lol I would love to try to manage him.

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
No I get that I got them for free. And thy is great. But I still plan on paying for the full Deluxe edition of the album. And that's 15 dollars for six songs and a movie. I feel like I'm going to be in the minority of people now, because most people won't buy songs they already have.

·
Registered
516 Posts
I think Good Friday's are genius....he should have only released one album track that way though. His award show performances have been stunning, and Let's hope the film can generate tons of buzz for the album. So yeah. it's really not that bad

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
SpotLight said:
GOOD Fridays, award shows, SNL, and A MOVIE? yea, worst marketing ever.
Don't get me wrong I'm still not one way or the other quite yet. I'm interested in what people think.

·
Registered
897 Posts
Aleks! said:

THIS. WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE?

:fuu: :fuu: :fuu:
people are being cheap.
its $15!

$15!!!

Small price to pay for one of the greatest musical comebacks in recent history.

He just went through his second car crash.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts