Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 107 Posts

·
Banned
5,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Araab Muzik- Producer for Dipset... this kid is fucking great.  :robo:

Sample he uses starting at 1:00 is craaaazy.

·
Registered
5,594 Posts
Alex Da Kid. Dude is like 21 and already has great production with Airplanes, Love the way you live, I'm comin home, he can only get better. Boi1da is great too but he been around for like 2 years.

·
Registered
2,636 Posts
ImTalkinBoutChiTown said:
Alex Da Kid. Dude is like 21 and already has great production with Airplanes, Love the way you live, I'm comin home, he can only get better. Boi1da is great too but he been around for like 2 years.
the thing about all of those songs u mentioned is that when i think of them i think of the choruses but i can't even think of what the hell any of those beats sound like so that's not saying anything great about his production

·
Banned
5,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
salute beat > airplanes beat  :problem?:

Imagine Kanye on one of this kid's beats? how sick would that be?

·
Banned
5,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
J.Cole is a better rapper than producer imo. In terms of pure production, Lex Luger or Araab Muzik take the cake.

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
Araab I always thought was mediocre.

:facepalm: for Lex Luger

I'm going with The Inkredibles. I noticed them on Deeper Than Rap and think they're dope.

·
Registered
7,002 Posts
ImTalkinBoutChiTown said:
Alex Da Kid is 27, not 21.

1 - 20 of 107 Posts