Kanye to The banner

assassins creed

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
135,482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Stephen. said:
It's gotten progressively worse with each new entry, which is a shame, because it's a fantastic universe that could be used much more effectively .
you know what else happened as each new entry came out? each entry got more mulitplatofrm than the last...which brings us back to the discussion we were having the other day about exlusives being better than multiplatform games

·
Premium Member
39,321 Posts
Stephen. said:
It's gotten progressively worse with each new entry, which is a shame, because it's a fantastic universe that could be used much more effectively .
No not really, besides the ending, ME3 was as good as any in the series and ME2 was better than ME.

·
Registered
30,317 Posts
Stephen. said:
That's why I ranked it where I did though... the universe it's self is pretty much the whole appeal...

·
Registered
69,906 Posts
willlopw said:
Bioshock, no other series was as imaginative.
I loved the first Bioshock, but the second game felt very derivative. I'm hoping Infinite is an improvement.

D Wo said:
Maybe not the last two games in the series, but the whole idea of being able to experience the lives of your ancestors is really intriguing from a concept standpoint
Assassin's Creed 3 will cement its status. :work:

·
Premium Member
39,321 Posts
Stephen. said:
I loved the first Bioshock, but the second game felt very derivative. I'm hoping Infinite is an improvement.

Assassin's Creed 3 will cement its status. :work:
Irrational Games didn't make Bioshock 2, that's why. Infinite will MOST DEF be an improvement. It will be top 3 games of the year, book it.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.