Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Banned
1,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
4/24, Roseland Ballroom in NYC. Last Easter Sunday.

Can't believe it's already been a year practically :cryfam:

·
Registered
2,972 Posts
None. :cryfam:

·
Registered
40,871 Posts
Bluesfest.
Fucking epic show, lupe bought all the popcorn of some guy, saved a guy who passed out, the stage right next to him collapsed right after his show and there was some 2012-storm after his set (tents where flying and people got injured and shit) shit was crazy.

·
Registered
29,144 Posts
Saw him like 4 years ago with Girl Talk so it was all F&L/The Cool songs which was badass.. He came again last summer with KRIT and truth be told I enjoyed KRIT's performance more

·
Registered
2,713 Posts
Ive seen him 4 times and I would say the last show was the best. It was in October for the Generation Laser tour. I didn't think he would top the second time I seen him which was for the Steppin Laser Tour, but he really stepped up the production for the Generation Laser tour.

·
Registered
216 Posts
The only one I've been to St Louis. Live at the Levee. I felt most of the people their really listen to Lu. Before he left he did Shining Down(pre Lasers) I went nuts. I had calm myself cuz everybody else around didn't know the song. LOL I spazzed out. LOL .

·
Registered
3,070 Posts
I've seen him three times. Once at Summerfest in 2009 (all F&L and The Cool songs, other than closing with Shining Down). Then on the Steppin Lasers tour with BoB, then on the Generation Lasers Tour's first show in Milwaukee. I got to see him open the GenLasers Tour with Letting Go, so that was dope to see live becuase he cut it from the set list after that show. I think I might have enjoyed the Steppin Lasers tour show the best just because of who I was with, but the Generation Lasers tour was a better show. Although he ran out of time on his set and didn't do Daydreamin, even though he did IDWCRN and Everyone Nose twice. He actually ended with Everyone Nose, it was kind of weird.

Going to see him this summer at Summerfest again thist year though. Can't wait.

·
Registered
3,743 Posts
FnF Up said:
Saw him like 4 years ago with Girl Talk so it was all F&L/The Cool songs which was badass.. He came again last summer with KRIT and truth be told I enjoyed KRIT's performance more
:wom: krit must be great cuz lupe puts on a dope show

·
Banned
63,985 Posts
Only been to one (when he went to Raleigh in September).

But there were a couple times where when the beat of one of his older songs kicked in I'd go nuts :fire: and other people would be like  :wut:

Uneducated Laser-era fans :fly:

·
Registered
29,144 Posts
GoldWatch said:
:wom: krit must be great cuz lupe puts on a dope show
I just didn't care for Lupe's set list all that much.. And KRIT kept coming down to the railing interacting with fans, it was dope

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
FiascoFanatic said:
4/24, Roseland Ballroom in NYC. Last Easter Sunday.

Can't believe it's already been a year practically :cryfam:
shit was boring throwing poland spring on me performing some wack ass lasers tracks

worst concert ever
:he:

·
Premium Member
66,017 Posts
Snewx_46 said:
Only been to one (when he went to Raleigh in September).

But there were a couple times where when the beat of one of his older songs kicked in I'd go nuts :fire: and other people would be like  :wut:

Uneducated Laser-era fans :fly:
Yooo I was there too

1 - 20 of 27 Posts