Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
5,711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Most of the time intros end up being my favorite song on an album. It's the hook, the song that is trying to make you care and get involved in the rest of the album. Listening to Wesley's Theory, a masterpiece intro courtesy of the minds of Kendrick Lamar and Flying Lotus, made me think about intros that really just fucking killed it

Wesley's Theory has to be up there
Tuscan Leather is simply a classic :seanshrug:
On Sight would be a cult favorite of mine :slick:
I loved TA13OO's title track, my favorite song on one of my favorite albums in a while
Give Life Back to Music is incredibly fun

obviously OP is just stuff off the top of the head but those are definitely some real standouts for me

·
Registered
5,711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Signed Twice said:
Igor's Theme
Nikes
If You Know You Know
obviously imma be a hoe for the first two, 10/10 from two of my favorite artists ever
and I'm not a huge fan of Daytona but goddamn I listen to If You Know You Know almost everyday

·
Registered
5,212 Posts
kill jay-z
downward spiral
self
the space program
dark fantasy
igor's theme
red corolla
give life back to music
thinkin bout you
welcome to the world of the plastic beach

·
Registered
2,906 Posts
Fuckers in school telling me, always in the barber shop Chief Keef ain’t bout this, Chief Keef ain’t bout that My boy a BD on fucking Lamron and them He, he they say that ***** don’t be putting in no work SHUT THE FUCK UP! Y'all ****** ain’t know shit All ya motherfuckers talk about Chief Keef ain’t no hitta Chief Keef ain’t this Chief Keef a fake SHUT THE FUCK UP Y'all don’t live with that ***** Y'all know that ***** got caught with a ratchet Shootin' at the police and shit ***** been on probation since fuckin, I don’t know when! Motherfuckers stop fuckin' playin' him like that Them ****** savages out there If I catch another motherfucker talking sweet about Chief Keef I’m fucking beating they ass! I’m not fucking playing no more You know those ****** role with Lil' Reese and them

1 - 20 of 32 Posts