Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
4,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I have a best girl that is a friend that just wants to be friends and that's cool and I'm satisified with that because I don't want to go out anyways. What I'm worried about is what happens when I get a legit gf. Do I stop hanging out with my best girl who is a friend? will she stop talking to me even though she claims we are just good friends? Help fam...

·
Banned
1,864 Posts
It all depends on how your girl is.

If she's the jealous type, then you should consider chilling with her less and talk to your girl about it.

·
Banned
1,864 Posts
King08 said:
She isn't but she is of the controlling type...
Talk to her about it.

Don't go all inter-fucking-vention mode, but just in person ask how she feels about you hanging with your best friend. :dno:

Communication is mos def key.

·
Registered
4,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Pepsi said:
Talk to her about it.

Don't go all inter-fucking-vention mode, but just in person ask how she feels about you hanging with your best friend. :dno:

Communication is mos def key.
alright and I meant like the girl I'm talking to that could be my girl in the future. Not sure what her intentions are since she's really friendly but I see.

·
Banned
1,864 Posts
King08 said:
alright and I meant like the girl I'm talking to that could be my girl in the future. Not sure what her intentions are since she's really friendly but I see.
Oh ohkay. Forgot she wasn't your girl.. yet.

Good luck with that, then  :h5:

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
why would she stop talking to you? your friendship must be predicated on common interests cool vibes and humor, having a girlfriend shouldn't change that. If a girlfriend did distort that then you and this chick weren't friends to begin with

·
Registered
4,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Don Teezy said:
why would she stop talking to you? your friendship must be predicated on common interests cool vibes and humor, having a girlfriend shouldn't change that. If a girlfriend did distort that then you and this chick weren't friends to begin with
what I was worried about is my friend intentions...I couldn't tell If she was liking me in a bf type of way but since she confirmed she doesn't see me that way it's all good...still worried though...I think she thinks I like her in that way. how do I prove to her I don't. she was like he's awkward and immature...I knew she was talking about me.

·
Registered
4,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Mamba said:
yeah i wanna say like twice, but i cant remember for sure. it might have been once
I haven't hanged out with her alone for that to happen but I feel if we did..it would go down. idk if that's because I want it to happen tbh

1 - 20 of 39 Posts