Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
3,257 Posts
they have stems available for almost every album, the only one i dont have stems of is money store but i have the instrumentals anyway

·
Registered
27,179 Posts
I always really loved how precise the drums sound on No Love. the crashes and everything just fit so perfectly. but I think Hunger Games has some of the craziest kicks in rap history

edit:

·
Registered
10,121 Posts
so ****** on the moon is cool because all the samples are drummed out on electronic drum pads, so pretty much all the glitchy ass shit you hear isn't done on software but straight from zach's drumming.

but the most raw to the core stripped down drumming album they have is no love deep web.

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Eye Yamatsuka said:
where can i download just the drums without the rest?
Cage Kennylz said:
No problem dawg, lemme know if you see any other drum tracks
They released stems for all their albums except TMS and TPTB I think. They were available for free on their site.

·
Registered
10,121 Posts
Pulp Baby said:
They released stems for all their albums except TMS and TPTB I think. They were available for free on their site.
there are definitely TMS stems out there somewhere. they got released as part of the whole dark web game they did on TOR/4chan leading up to NLDW. Ii had them on my old laptop, idk if I have them on the one I have now, I can look. but TMS stems definitely exist.

NLDW stems might exist but I'm not as confident.

G

·
freebread said:
there are definitely TMS stems out there somewhere. they got released as part of the whole dark web game they did on TOR/4chan leading up to NLDW. Ii had them on my old laptop, idk if I have them on the one I have now, I can look. but TMS stems definitely exist.

NLDW stems might exist but I'm not as confident.
they do i am downloading them on soulseek atm

1 - 20 of 29 Posts