Kanye to The banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
19,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't think they know there is a difference between standard and deluxe. Clearly something in their computers is telling them it's all the same. As a result when you go to buy either or it's $12 despite the $16.99 sticker on the deluxe.

I know 99.9% of you have pre-ordered it and are waiting or got the digital release. But I wanted two copies (one unopened) so for $12 it's a good option.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,157 Posts
.......idk if you know this or not but BB ALWAYS offers new releases at a discounted price when the first release. thats why its marked down from $16 to $12
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
19,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ferris said:
.......idk if you know this or not but BB ALWAYS offers new releases at a discounted price when the first release. thats why its marked down from $16 to $12
...... And idk if you know this- they ARE BOTH THE SAME PRICE!!!! Whats the point of getting the standard? You want 4 less songs for the same price. That makes sense
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,157 Posts
mark081990 said:
...... And idk if you know this- they ARE BOTH THE SAME PRICE!!!! Whats the point of getting the standard? You want 4 less songs for the same price. That makes sense
the standard is on sale for $9.99..............i know this cause i just left BB
so because i know the standard is $9.99 and the deluxe is $12.99 that means they are two DIFFERENT prices....yeah
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,677 Posts
This might be beside the point but I went to best buy this morning and the guy said that I would have to come later bc he lost the box w/ all the copies in it- I was pissed off but I already have a digital copy but I just wanted the physical copy to- bc I like to collect CDs.
Any sorry for the long post
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
19,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ferris said:
THISSSSSS
I just left and both were $12 so I don't know what bestbuy you guys were at but.. sticker said $12. Makes no sense to be doing price breaks on a deluxe cd that's supposed to only be in store for a limited time.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,157 Posts
mark081990 said:
I just left and both were $12 so I don't know what bestbuy you guys were at but.. sticker said $12. Makes no sense to be doing price breaks on a deluxe cd that's supposed to only be in store for a limited time.
my stickers dont say $12 it says $16.99 but when i got to the register they price corrected it


 

·
Banned
Joined
·
53,690 Posts
Ok now I'm really mad! Fuck them I paid $26 bucks for this shit when I could have paid 12 and gotten it sooner? I want my money back.
 
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Top