Kanye to The banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
OMG OMG OMG the Samsung galaxy j7 i just got this phone and it's fast the battery is amazing the camera is good and it has marshmallow 6.0 which is the same one as the s7

·
Registered
15,808 Posts
Redmi Note 3 Pro

Flash the OS to stock if you get a chinese one though.

Would cop if i didnt get a s7 edge

·
Registered
14,743 Posts
versacibandit said:
the store where I'm probably buying the phone doesn't have a lot of options including this phone. I think my best options are the nexus 5x and the Honor 7 but i'm not sure which one to get :floyd:
5x

·
Registered
109,058 Posts
versacibandit said:
that's what i was thinking to get since the store where I'm buying doesn't have a lot of options. 5x vs honor 7. which one is better?
Thanks for the replies ppl
I would personally go for the 5X because I think Google will support it for longer than Huawei will support the honor 7. Furthermore, I have more experience with the chipset in a 5X so I have no idea how performance for an Honor would be with their own chip.

However, one benefit of the honor is that it does have a micro SD card slot whereas the 5X doesn't. If you store a lot of your music, videos, or photos locally, that could be a big plus for you. However if you stream a lot and dont store too much on your phone, a 32 5X should be fine imo. Plus you gonna feel nice when you can get Android N before anybody else and who knows if the honor 7 will even get it.

·
Banned
1,601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Sky said:
I would personally go for the 5X because I think Google will support it for longer than Huawei will support the honor 7. Furthermore, I have more experience with the chipset in a 5X so I have no idea how performance for an Honor would be with their own chip.

However, one benefit of the honor is that it does have a micro SD card slot whereas the 5X doesn't. If you store a lot of your music, videos, or photos locally, that could be a big plus for you. However if you stream a lot and dont store too much on your phone, a 32 5X should be fine imo. Plus you gonna feel nice when you can get Android N before anybody else and who knows if the honor 7 will even get it.
thanks fam i rarely use any gigs so I think I'm gonna go for the 5x

·
Registered
10,940 Posts
A year or two older flagship is always gonna be better than some low/midrange phone.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts