Kanye to The banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

Banned
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
GOAT:

Lil Caesars - It was hot as shit, felt a sauna in the kitchen and it was routinely busy as shit, but my coworkers were GOAT. the store was literally managed by teenagers. Two really attractive broads worked there (dated one) and everyone there was just cool as shit. There was one ***** who's literal objective at work was to rob the store. I'd catch this ***** pocketing money from the drive thru :hah: . Like 3 hilarious crackheads that would be experimenting with new drugs everyday in the cooler. I was eating good too. Would never leave a shift hungry and would bring home so much food everyday after work :whew: :lilb:

Honestly the goat job as a 16 y/o, would never go back now, but I'm so glad I worked there

WOAT:

Home Depot - Dealing with the cheapest and stingiest assholes :floyd:

Customer: *Points to toolbox* "This cost $30?"
Me: "Um no, it costs $70"
C: "But it says $30"
M: "That's because I had to move it over so I could clean the area, it costs $70"
C: "That's not my fault"
M: "Ok?"
C: "So can I get it for $30?"
:what:

Eventually they go complain to customers service and get the item discounted

:jordanlaff: :camby:

Managers were terrible. Job description was so ambiguous. Worked in the "promo" section so I didn't actually work in any department, would literally just wander around until my shift was over. Coworkers were trash too. Just trash in general :smh:

hbu

Registered
Woat job I had was at a pressure washing company; the boss was trash. :bronwhat:

Registered
Reported to Little Caesars HR dept.

Registered
GOAT:

Worked at an elementary after school program. Just played games and ate snacks everyday. It was lit

WOAT:

Worked at Old Navy. Had to fold clothes all day and they girls gave me no play cuz I was the youngest one working there.

Registered
Dano said:
Even more lowkey fire cuz all the
little
girls had very public crushes on me

:dash:

Registered
***** I was late dam near everyday

But I be on time when the stars align

When my soul was happy on a ramen diet

Follow by a lucy was the meal of grinders

:whew: