123,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
alright thanks guys

·
Registered
63,121 Posts
The Man said:
But Mixtape About Nothing is better.
While this might not be a popular opinion, I'm going to disagree with that statement. More About Nothing is the more cohesive, fully realized version of Mixtape About Nothing.

·
Premium Member
232,799 Posts
Steven Colbear said:
While this might not be a popular opinion, I'm going to disagree with that statement. More About Nothing is the more cohesive, fully realized version of Mixtape About Nothing.
I haven't listened to bothbin awhile but I remember mixtape about nothing being more lyrical. The Kramer is one of his best tracks IMO along with artistic integrity. I will revisit both tomorrow though.

·
Registered
63,121 Posts
The Man said:
I haven't listened to bothbin awhile but I remember mixtape about nothing being more lyrical. The Kramer is one of his best tracks IMO along with artistic integrity. I will revisit both tomorrow though.
The Kramer and The Artistic Integrity are two of my favorite Wale songs. Even though none surpass the aforementioned tracks, More About Nothing still has plenty of lyrical songs on it. The Number One, The War, The Problem and The Eyes of the Tiger are all great songs from a lyrical perspective.

While Mixtape About Nothing probably has the better individual songs, but I would consider More About Nothing the better project as a whole.

·
Registered
644 Posts
The Man said:
But Mixtape About Nothing is better.
Idk. More About Nothing flows together perfectly and lyrically is fantastic, But it has been awhile since I've listened to Mixtape About Nothing so I might have to soon to get a more accurate opinion.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts