Kanye to The banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm incredibly relaxed about everything. It's good for certain things but I feel as if i don't really respond or prepare for important issues I need to address. Does anyone else have this and what benefits and detriments does it have for you?

·
Registered
8,178 Posts
I'm pretty much the exact same way, and its pretty bad when it comes to school other than that I'm fine. I tend to not worry about anything unless its life or death. But I'm getting older now and need to get more serious on finding a career and possibly going back to school

·
Registered
3,134 Posts
I'm the same way, I find it lets you put a lot of things into perspective much easier but being laidback as also comes across the wrong way as lazy to some people

·
Registered
26,181 Posts
I'm like that too dawg. It's good in one way but bad in another. I'm not very energetic and determined. I'm not very good at pushing myself to do things, but I know that eventually I'll have to do it. I just need a little summerbreak now that high school is done, and since I'm taking a year off before going to university, I gotta start looking for a job. Never had a job in my life and I'm 19. Proof that I'm not good at pushing myself lol. :p

·
Registered
4,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
tbh, i generally find laid back people much more fun to be around so it doesn't bother too much, just wanted to see if i was alone haha

·
Registered
305 Posts
I find being laid back is like a habit you develop more then anything. It takes alot of time and effort to get yourself out of that mindset which is where I see the problem in that way of living. The deeper I got into it, the more I realized I was unable to cope with responsibility, which to me was a turning point. I think it's fine being laid back but as habits form it affects more than just the way you live, but the way you think and the decisions you make.
I think you're judgement can't and shouldnt be affected by the way you live, and when that happens, you need to make sure you separate the two again :)

·
Banned
6,743 Posts
Laid back people > Laid back people tend to be less stressful and easier to be around.

I'm like this way too. Sometimes it could lead to intense laziness on my part(probably why i'm too lazy to get up and look for a job)  :ohno: but if the situation is serious enough I usually have enough self control to push myself to give a fuck.

·
Premium Member
10,956 Posts
Chilla said:
I'm like that too dawg. It's good in one way but bad in another. I'm not very energetic and determined. I'm not very good at pushing myself to do things, but I know that eventually I'll have to do it. I just need a little summerbreak now that high school is done, and since I'm taking a year off before going to university, I gotta start looking for a job. Never had a job in my life and I'm 19. Proof that I'm not good at pushing myself lol. :p
my life story right here but still in hs

1 - 12 of 12 Posts