Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
12,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanna be the best dressed in the room at school. Where to start. Gimme some cool styles from shirts shoes and shorts/pants.

Colors too!

·
Registered
29,996 Posts
To be considered the best dressed, you can't be afraid to stand out. That doesn't mean wear the weirdest shit you come up with, just separate yourself from what seems to be the norm.

Learn how to switch up between styles also. You can dress down one day, and then throw something a little more classy on the next. Have variety. Don't find yourself boxed into one specific style.

·
Registered
28,258 Posts
PyaJ niatpaC said:
To be considered the best dressed, you can't be afraid to stand out. That doesn't mean wear the weirdest shit you come up with, just separate yourself from what seems to be the norm.

Learn how to switch up between styles also. You can dress down one day, and then throw something a little more classy on the next. Have variety. Don't find yourself boxed into one specific style.
:golfclap:

·
Registered
12,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
PyaJ niatpaC said:

I think the alternate days would work best. What do you consider as classy

·
Registered
29,996 Posts
Dhass said:
I think the alternate days would work best. What do you consider as classy
A nice blazer and dark denim combo with some nice shoes would be a classy outfit in my opinion. You're going to college so it's time to start separating yourself from a Highschool kid to a matured college student, and it all starts with your appearance. How you carry yourself.

Ryan Gosling is a great example of classy outfits. Google him and you can draw some inspiration possibly.

·
Registered
12,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
PyaJ niatpaC said:
A nice blazer and dark denim combo with some nice shoes would be a classy outfit in my opinion. You're going to college so it's time to start separating yourself from a Highschool kid to a matured college student, and it all starts with your appearance. How you carry yourself.

Ryan Gosling is a great example of classy outfits. Google him and you can draw some inspiration possibly.
Thanks. Always counting on you :h5:

·
Registered
14,874 Posts
Wear Brooks Brothers/ J Crew.  Tailor everything.

The thing, at the high school level, being well dressed usually means conforming to whatever is hot.  In this case it would be the whole 'hypebeast' aesthetic.  To be well dressed, you would have to go against that directly and present yourself as classy.  I recall some hypebeast won "best dressed" in my whole school yearbook. 

·
Registered
2,730 Posts
Caesar said:

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
Caesar said:
No .

Do not wear the weirdest shit you come up with . That doesn't make you stand out, that gets you laughed at , violated , and looking stupid .

·
Registered
101 Posts
i won best dressed all 4 years when i was in high school. and at the beginning of each year i would get made fun of by my ****** for what i was wearing. by the middle of each year, them ****** were wearing the same shit. fucking simpletons. people always want to dismiss new styles until they become trends.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts