all artistss....GOOOO

it's kinda exclusive. u gotta get an invite but anyway

GOOOO

behance.net

they give out awards for artworks too

·
Registered
11,733 Posts
I didn't know you could also post music, but anyway you have to be like semi-pro (atleast) to get invited/accepted

I' thinking of applying soon though, anyone here on there btw?

·
Registered
11,733 Posts
AnnaJ said:
^ I'm on there. It's really nice. The best "network" for artists that I've been on.
Yea? I took a pick at the registration page and all they need is your name and your motivation. After that will they need anything else? Prolly sample works im guesin

·
Registered
5,569 Posts
Yeah they want samples of work. At least that's how it was when I signed up. It's been a few years so it might have changed.

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
they just wanna know why u wanna join and how you can contribute. it's real legit.

but they DO expect you to keep updated on your portfolio

·
Registered
590 Posts
Behance is great, a lot of really good artists there. I'm on Cargo Collective however, you can do heaps more in terms of layout and page design. I just never got around to signing up for Behance.

·
Registered
47,303 Posts
I might sign up on Behance sometime next year, possibly after I graduate college next year. If we have to update our portfolio regularly, I won't be on there long lol. I definitely want to make a profile on there though, any major graphic designer I know has a Behance account.

·
Registered
11,733 Posts
Yo Jimbo! said:
Behance is great, a lot of really good artists there. I'm on Cargo Collective however, you can do heaps more in terms of layout and page design. I just never got around to signing up for Behance.
Awesome, I always liked the simple design of cargo, but never applied or anything because they were still in development.

·
Registered
5,569 Posts
Cargo is a lot better for your portfolio if you are going to be linking other people to it. Behance is a lot better for networking within the creative community. I have both, although my cargo is still in the development stage for the most part.

·
Registered
590 Posts
zenith92 said:
Awesome, I always liked the simple design of cargo, but never applied or anything because they were still in development.
I signed up for Cargo back during the beta because I was in desperate need of my own portfolio site and it was such a nice, clean and extremely easy to use service.

It's out of the beta period now which means you have to pay for some  premium stuff but it's very cheap. And it's still free to sign up for the basic package anyways.

·
Registered
11,733 Posts
ryan2611 said:
i got accepted by behance :D should i be proud?
Awesome man and yeah you should be proud haha

I'm also going to apply for both soon after I finish with all these test. :)

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
i have a behance account since 08. could someone invite me to cargo collective? would be so great!

pm me for email

1 - 20 of 90 Posts