Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On repeat for about 20 minutes now. With headphones on..
I wish I had a blunt right now. When I hear the CDQ/mastered version of this, I will be soooo satisfied. This song is true Man on the moon quality. For those saying Cudi's 2nd album isn't up to caliber of the first... let's just WAIT 'til we hear this badboy with full instruments on RAGE...

·
Registered
3,561 Posts
When i first heard the live version of Trapped in my mind, I seriously listened to it non stop for a day, cannot fucking wait to hear the CDQ. Just goes to show the amazing music Cudi and Dot Da Genius can make :)

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Mojo said:
I've been listening to Ghost (Live version, ofc) lately, and I can honestly say I'm anticipating it more than Trapped in My Mind.
I just cant get into Ghost yet, so I've been waiting to hear the CDQ of it before I pass judgment. Cudi seems to rly feel the song, so I'm sure I'm missing something

·
Registered
42,313 Posts
Vigor said:
I just cant get into Ghost yet, so I've been waiting to hear the CDQ of it before I pass judgment. Cudi seems to rly feel the song, so I'm sure I'm missing something
I was the same way. But, I don't know. I was just chillin' and it came on. I was really feelin' it from that day on.

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
Wow, I haven't actually listened to the live. It must be dope then.
But I have listened to Ghost and its just one of those songs that will be epic in cdq. Emile's a genius...
Man I cant wait for this album!!

·
Banned
6,971 Posts
Vigor said:
you gotta be listening to the right live performance... so many of them are such shitty quality, you gotta find one where you can kinda make out what hes saying.. lyrics are good.. and teh chorus is so sickk "when did i become a ghost?!"

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.