Kanye to The banner

601 - 620 of 638 Posts

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
OP came through in the clutch.

I'm not much of a design person (sadly) - and while I'm sure this wasn't anywhere near the entire process - it was really cool to see the notes on each of the designs. Interesting to see what type of little things they're thinking about when working on something like that.

·
Registered
10,582 Posts
Mike Grand said:
OP came through in the clutch.

I'm not much of a design person (sadly) - and while I'm sure this wasn't anywhere near the entire process - it was really cool to see the notes on each of the designs. Interesting to see what type of little things they're thinking about when working on something like that.
One of the things that struck me big time. The amount of detail that goes into a campaign

·
Registered
195 Posts
JaineDough23 said:
Book is sexy as fuck! Now my only regret is not getting it signed 😔

Shoulda just bought the package and sold the lithograph. Fml.
lol!!!! I love this forum! Awesome  when swimming. I'm glad you got yours already.  Mines is being delivered today via Fedex
:jordancry: that and my 2nd album comes in today, I got my replacement  trilogy album today  in the mail...
I am so fucking pumped. Eating sour patch kids while listening to loft music... I can't wait yo. I had to leave my girl early to home home just to receive this shit yo, like come on!
:snoopsmh:
I got the lithograph bundle. Plus my weeknd tee shirt got here Friday. Lol

601 - 620 of 638 Posts