Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
8,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rates:

$20 - Regular beat, no samples, no requests. (example: I'll give you 10 beats, and you choose which one you want)

$25 - Regular beat, no samples, requests allowed. (example: I'll give you 10 beats, and you choose which one you want, and what you want to change about that.)

$30 - Custom beat, no samples, requests allowed. (example: Tell me what type of beat you'd like and what kits i should use etc. and ill do it, change anything from the final product)

$40 Custom beat, samples, requests allowed, exclusive rights. (This is YOUR beat, I just make it, do WHATEVER you want, directly take the work from your head onto the beat)

Examples of my work can be stolen, so I will only give snippets WITH tags, over PM.

·
Registered
8,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Note: This aint no east coast, west side, poorly drummed beat. This is soul music, and all my beats contain an old blues or jazz sample to add flavor to em.

·
Registered
8,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Synopsis said:
wait so you want a beat? its 5 dollars. how it works is i complete the beat, send you a a small snippet with tags on it, then once i clear payment, i send you full, untagged beat. from there you can resell it, or use it or whatever.

·
Banned
260,958 Posts
Squid said:
wait so you want a beat? its 5 dollars. how it works is i complete the beat, send you a a small snippet with tags on it, then once i clear payment, i send you full, untagged beat. from there you can resell it, or use it or whatever.
Ill take a beat sure. paypal right?

·
Registered
8,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
▲Sage. said:
5 dollars is HELLA cheap though
this is just till i get crediblity, once people know my beats are worth it, ill raise prises. not 30 dollars tho, thats too much.

Y

·
0 Posts
Squid said:
this is just till i get crediblity, once people know my beats are worth it, ill raise prises. not 30 dollars tho, thats too much.
dude people sell beats for like hundreds. superslikuzi on here, his first beat was .2 stacks

Y

·
0 Posts
lol nah that's a good price for like Ryan Leslie or charles hamilton, a couple stacks...now a kanye beat...ask drake how much Universal paid Ye for FYL. prolly still sitting on money from that beat

·
Banned
260,958 Posts
▲Sage. said:
lol nah that's a good price for like Ryan Leslie or charles hamilton, a couple stacks...now a kanye beat...ask drake how much Universal paid Ye for FYL. prolly still sitting on money from that beat
Probably lol. Didn't pharrel say the neptunes once sold a beat for a milli?

1 - 20 of 51 Posts