Kanye to The banner

Beats by Dre

3K views 113 replies 63 participants last post by  BM23 
#1 ·
I was gonna put this thread in the gadgets but it's more of a music thing.

Anyway.

I'm tired of using cheap, flimsy headphones. The Beats are what came to my mind first. I listen to a shit ton of music a day. Mainly Hip-Hop and R&B. My question is are these a good buy? I was looking at the Solos but is the Studio ones that big of a difference for 100 bucks? Any advice would be great.

G
#16 ·
GSB said:
I got the studios...but homie...pay attention, get someone who works at best buy or something to get them for you...their like 260 on staff lol...the consumer is being ripped OFF
word. you can get em actually for $220 online brand new, from the bestbuy.com website or some store website

#22 ·
ColeWorld said:
Have these ATM... loved them until all of the sudden some wiring came uncovered and I can only hear outta the left earphone, the right one is almost completely silent.

Wanna get some Beats for Christmas
same exact thing happened to my bose in ears too. i called them trying to get them to replace them but they wouldn't. anyways beats sound amazing when i listened to them in best buy.

#23 ·
had black ones for like a year, sold bacause i needed money for a macbook pro, always wanted the white ones, they used to be limited tho. they are not anymore t so i copped em and gettin em tomorrow, can't wait, the last month w/o my beat headphones has been horrible

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.