Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 114 Posts

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was gonna put this thread in the gadgets but it's more of a music thing.

Anyway.

I'm tired of using cheap, flimsy headphones. The Beats are what came to my mind first. I listen to a shit ton of music a day. Mainly Hip-Hop and R&B. My question is are these a good buy? I was looking at the Solos but is the Studio ones that big of a difference for 100 bucks? Any advice would be great.

·
Registered
32,365 Posts
yeah i literally love my studios and i couldnt imagine listening to headphones any other way. everytime my girl puts them on she makees a comment on how nice they are.

im not sure about the solos though.

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
i have the solos and as much as im satisfied with them and love them.. you can get headphones at the same audio quality for a $100 less somewhere else tbh.

·
Registered
63,266 Posts
The only negative thing I have to say about the Beays by Dre is how easily they leak sound, its really annoying tbh. And the price is a little much but the quality of sound is great

·
Registered
1,822 Posts
ThreeOhFiive said:
these >>>

Have these ATM... loved them until all of the sudden some wiring came uncovered and I can only hear outta the left earphone, the right one is almost completely silent.

Wanna get some Beats for Christmas

M

·
0 Posts
Looking to get iBeats for xmas..... do you guys think they're any good?

·
Registered
4,730 Posts
ColeWorld said:
Have these ATM... loved them until all of the sudden some wiring came uncovered and I can only hear outta the left earphone, the right one is almost completely silent.

Wanna get some Beats for Christmas
they have a two year warranty go get urself new ones

·
Registered
5,691 Posts
I got the studios...but homie...pay attention, get someone who works at best buy or something to get them for you...their like 260 on staff lol...the consumer is being ripped OFF

M

·
0 Posts
GSB said:
I got the studios...but homie...pay attention, get someone who works at best buy or something to get them for you...their like 260 on staff lol...the consumer is being ripped OFF
word. you can get em actually for $220 online brand new, from the bestbuy.com website or some store website

·
Registered
5,691 Posts
kanyexwestxfan said:
word. you can get em actually for $220 online brand new, from the bestbuy.com website or some store website
actually I don't remember exactly what the price was for staff, but its super cheap...I think it's like slightly over half price

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
nooo they aren't worth it compared to senheissers. for in ear get the ie8's they're actually the best earphones ever :D

1 - 20 of 114 Posts