1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
JRAM said:
Let's negotiate :tash:
Alright, I'll negotiate.

Enter your counter offer in the box circled below, then press the Negotiate Button, pointed at with the red arrow. In three days, I'll let you know if I accept your offer :twisted:

·
Premium Member
20,359 Posts
Zakk said:
Alright, I'll negotiate.

Enter your counter offer in the box circled below, then press the Negotiate Button, pointed at with the red arrow. In three days, I'll let you know if I accept your offer  :twisted:
Let the games begin :stronger:

·
Registered
7,649 Posts
There fake. I bought a pair off of him a couple of weeks ago and it was the same story. But I did flip them for profit :datass:

·
0 Posts
Ye said:
There fake. I bought a pair off of him a couple of weeks ago and it was the same story. But I did flip them for profit :datass:
oh. but the fake ones sound exactly like the real ones tho D:

·
0 Posts
hk said:
oh. but the fake ones sound exactly like the real ones tho D:
About the same haha kinda like shit lol overall I couldn't tell a difference.

·
Premium Member
20,359 Posts
Ye said:
I almost made a bid too. Thanks man. How could you tell the difference?

·
Registered
7,649 Posts
JRAM said:
I almost made a bid too. Thanks man. How could you tell the difference?
I've had a pair before but they got stolen at school. Then when I got them from OP, you could tell that the quality of the sound wasn't the same. The fake ones are just loud, like the real ones but they don't have the sound quality to hear what goes into the music. If you know what I mean. Plus the fucking wire was like faded red. I knew something wasn't right.

·
Premium Member
20,359 Posts
Ye said:
I've had a pair before but they got stolen at school. Then when I got them from OP, you could tell that the quality of the sound wasn't the same. The fake ones are just loud, like the real ones but they don't have the sound quality to hear what goes into the music. If you know what I mean. Plus the fucking wire was like faded red. I knew something wasn't right.
Thanks man.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts