Kanye to The banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
instrumentation is real full, i like that.  and the drums are sick, they go well with the song.

the only thing i would suggest is adding some sort of flare.  it's missing something i'm just not sure what haha. 

great work

·
Registered
5,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
jmat11 said:
instrumentation is real full, i like that.  and the drums are sick, they go well with the song.

the only thing i would suggest is adding some sort of flare.  it's missing something i'm just not sure what haha. 

great work
Any idea what that flare could be? Thanks for the feed btw

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
Konflikt said:
Any idea what that flare could be? Thanks for the feed btw
maybe like a sweet synth line or something?  I tend to use synths a lot when working with pianos and strings just to be unique.

I don't know if that would work with this track though.  Maybe like a brass section?  That way you would stay away from an electronic sound and it would probably mix very well with the rest of the song.  I would put the brass in at like the chorus just so it differentiates a little bit in between the verse and the chorus.  It wouldn't be much but it would sound nice

·
Registered
5,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
jmat11 said:
maybe like a sweet synth line or something?  I tend to use synths a lot when working with pianos and strings just to be unique.

I don't know if that would work with this track though.  Maybe like a brass section?  That way you would stay away from an electronic sound and it would probably mix very well with the rest of the song.  I would put the brass in at like the chorus just so it differentiates a little bit in between the verse and the chorus.  It wouldn't be much but it would sound nice
Good idea. Might look into adding some horns or somthing

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.